Giants slapped you around... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Minnesota Vikings

Giants slapped you around...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Giants slapped you around...

Postby kashikis » Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:22 am

Hey rook, Zimmer?

What the hell happened to your team on Sunday? Oh that's right they slapped around like little girls. Hell I wasn't sure if it was the Vikings on the field or old high school team. They were less than 10 minutes away from being shutout. God help them but the Lions are only one game out still and the Pack is gaining speed. If they don't get their act together Mr. Daunte "I'm no MVP w/o Moss" Culpepper will choke again and be watching the playoffs from his living room. }:-)
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:30 pm

Man, it's a never-ending saga for you Vikes' fans...this is definitely going to be a tough stretch if Moss is still hurt and Pepper can't connect with the other receivers for some long bombs.

I think you should write a letter to Tice and see if he'll start using the running game a little more often. That's how Pittsburgh is opening up the field for Burress. I don't see why Robinson or Burleson couldn't do the same thing.

Good luck the rest of the way...and go Wiggins! ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:52 pm

Well boys, it's the Vikings, what else would you expect? This season is looking all too familiar, looks the same as last year. We should be able to bounce back, probably after this week. All thoughts IMO of daunte being MVO are gone now, he's not the MVP of our team. Moss is by far the MVP on the Vikes, without him Daunte isn't much. All I can do now is sit back and hope for the best. It was just sad yesterday.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Re: Giants slapped you around...

Postby fntsyrookie » Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:03 pm

kashikis wrote:Hey rook, Zimmer?

What the hell happened to your team on Sunday? Oh that's right they slapped around like little girls. Hell I wasn't sure if it was the Vikings on the field or old high school team. They were less than 10 minutes away from being shutout. God help them but the Lions are only one game out still and the Pack is gaining speed. If they don't get their act together Mr. Daunte "I'm no MVP w/o Moss" Culpepper will choke again and be watching the playoffs from his living room. }:-)

Yeah.... I don't know man. Every year they do some things right, and then I start getting a little faith, and BAM!!! Right back down to earth I come. I don't know what to say. The Vikings for some unknown reason just can't beat the Giants. To steal from Pedro, "The Giants are the Vikings' daddy". LOL.
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Re: Giants slapped you around...

Postby kashikis » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:02 am

fntsyrookie wrote:To steal from Pedro, "The Giants are the Vikings' daddy". LOL.

couldn't have said it better myself, lol :-b
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Minnesota Vikings