Chicago or Tampa Bay - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Chicago or Tampa Bay

Moderator: Football Moderators

Chicago or Tampa Bay

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 18, 2002 2:08 pm

Can't decide which D to use this week. Tampa Bay plays the Rams and Chicago plays New Orleans. Considered using the Bears mainly in consideration of the Rams. But why the hell should I be afraid of the Rams right, they haven't shown that firepower yet. Let me know what you think

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby n_tremain23 » Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:00 pm

Chicago.Unless they start to give up major points stick with them whoever their playing.Tampa Bay's a good defense,but Chicago's the best D in the leauge.
n_tremain23

Postby aquaman » Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:11 pm

I'd go with the TB defense easily. Normally, this would be a toughie; but, Chicago just lost Ted Washington (4-time pro bowl DT) for the rest of the year. While Urlacher may be the best thing since sliced bread, he's gotten a lot of protection with Washington up front (kind of like Ray Lewis and the Baltimore DTs of the previous couple of years). Chicago has already lost a couple of defensive starters for significant periods of time.... the previous two injuries they can handle... this last one will be tough to overcome.... I see bad things on the horizon for the Bears D..... I'd go with TB easily...
aquaman
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Football Talk