Anyone else have 'touched by an angel' team in their league? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Anyone else have 'touched by an angel' team in their league?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby LBJackal » Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:57 am

Until this week, I was leading the Cafe USA vs Canada league in points. The guy who was dead last in points had a better record than me, and I wasn't even in the playoffs :-[ After this week, which I won and he lost, we're tied.
"This country was built on immigrants. We need them. Without them, who would train our tigers and kick our extra points?"

-Homer Simpson
LBJackal
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Navyseal » Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:10 am

12 team, H2H, hyper-performance, keeper (5)
Start 9: QB, 1/2RB, 2/3/4WR, 1/2TE, K, D/ST --

Brees*, Rattay(inj)
Deuce*, Rudi*, Moore, Moe, Pittman, Bell, Stecker
CJ*, Plaxico*, Wayne*, Pathon, Curry
Gates*
Akers*
NE D/ST*

I'm now 5-3 and looking good after beating the points leader who is also now 5-3 after having 1)C-Pep and 2)Faulk on a bye this past week. Jimmy Sniff performed for him, but Drew Bennett got a goose-egg and CuMa didn't kill me. That said, I'm now 3rd overall after a 90+ pt margin victory and the trade deadline is approaching... I'm dying to make a move to try to acquire someone like Holt or Edge... anyone have any ideas?
Navyseal
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Clockerq » Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:41 pm

oh churches u couldn't be more wrong. after what i said on this forum how can u figure that i'd be upset at 1 loss after 21 wins? its just that i''m 54 and i've developed strong opinions about the current sports scene. plus, i'm still o0n a woodstock high after the sox win!!! all the credit to the steelers for their win,,rothlisberger looks great. strong pocket passer reminds me a little of terry. for the record i picked the rams this week in my pick'em pool. can't bet with your heart.
Clockerq
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk