is steven davis playing week 9? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

is steven davis playing week 9?

Moderator: Football Moderators

is steven davis playing week 9?

Postby tc » Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:37 pm

is he playing first of all, and do you think (if he does) he'll have a monsterous game against the Raiders def? it just seems like everyone and their mom is having a monsterous game against the raiders these days... what do you think?
tc
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Da Host » Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:44 pm

Gee. I heard he is a questionable. But even if he does play its tough to say. If its a go, He will be playing hurt. or atleast aching. But against the raiders just about anybody can run over them. Even Ricky Williams ;-D

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/strawberry.php << Go there the funniest thing I ever
Saw!

Need a injury update? PM me!
Da Host
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Location: The Game Where Kevin Dyson comes one yard short of the goal line in the super bowl.

Postby Steve_ffc » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:07 pm

He says he is going to play, but we have heard that before. I would wait until Friday or Saturday and see what the word is. If he starts he prob wont be close to 100%. I would look for another option if you can
Winning Isn't Everything, It's The Only Thing!!!
Steve_ffc
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Opinion Ape » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:55 pm

http://bestbuy.fanball.com/newsbreakers.cfm

November 3, 2004 7:40 PM ET
Panthers: Davis returns to practice
The News
Running back Stephen Davis, who has missed all but two games with a knee injury, returned to practice on Wednesday, according to the Panthers' official wesbite. He is listed as questionable on the injury report for this week's game against the Raiders.
Our View
The fact that Davis is already practicing this week is a fantastic sign. If he continues to work out without incident this week, we see no reason why he wouldn't play on Sunday against the Raiders. And if you've kept him on your roster all this time, you have to use him against a defense that ranks 28th against the run (131 yards per game) and dead last in point allowed (28 per game).
Opinion Ape
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Football Talk