corey dillon??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

corey dillon???

Moderator: Football Moderators

corey dillon???

Postby m.burns » Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:10 pm

any word on if he'll play or not??? the team obvioulsy needs him, and this week against the rams seems like a good fantasy matchup.
m.burns Beginner
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Ek » Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:39 pm

I haven't seen any word yet, supposedly he was a game-time decision last week which makes me optimistic. If he plays, he's a must-start. I would try to have a backup plan in place, however.
Ek
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Bowie » Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:46 pm

Last week I took a chance and kept Dillon in over Keven Jones. By the time I found out Dillon wasn't playing, Jones' game was almost over, and I had to drop a DEF for Kevin Faulk, who did nothing for me. The exact same situation is set up for this week. Dillon plays late, Jones early. If it goes down to a game time decision, I will have to sit Dillon for Jones Sunday morning.

That was more of a venting post than anything else, but the warning stands: Dillon may be a game time decision, and he plays in the late afternoon time slot again this week.
I am so smart. S-M-R-T
Bowie Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Mustangs989 » Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:52 pm

According to Rotoworld he will likely start on Sunday ;-D
Mustangs989
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby jag-fan-in-la » Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:55 pm

I hope he starts. . . because that will be gold in points for NE. They have to get the running game back on track.
Don't call me, email me, im me,page me, visit me. . . ANYTHING during my football games !! And. .I MEAN IT!
jag-fan-in-la
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Steve_ffc » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:04 pm

He will prob play, but the problem is with both NE corners out I dont think they will be able to stop St. Louis passing attack. Which means they may be playing from behind and having to throw all day.
Winning Isn't Everything, It's The Only Thing!!!
Steve_ffc
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby UNDEFEATED » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:06 pm

Mustangs989 wrote:According to Rotoworld he will likely start on Sunday ;-D

good stuff...until an hour o two before gametime he decides to sit out...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AT least DDavis and Dunn scored 8 and 9 respectively better than ZERO. :-t
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Flux » Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:11 am

fanball wrote:THE NEWS

Corey Dillon is once again listed as questionable on the Patriots' week nine injury report. The report indicates Dillon is still suffering from some sort of thigh injury. The injury surprisingly kept Corey out of last week's game after he wasn't even on the initial week eight injury report.

OUR VIEW

Reports out of New England after the game claimed he was kept out for precautionary reasons and was a game time decision a week ago, but we have not been given a timetable for his return. We're very wary of trying to predict the severity of a Patriots injury given Bill Belichick's penchant for giving as little information as possible, but it would be a surprise if Dillon did not suit up against the Rams.
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk