Rank these Lower End Running Backs - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Rank these Lower End Running Backs

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby springfield atoms » Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:21 pm

davis: he is a proven feature back on a team that should give him good opps to run the ball. carolina has a fair offense.

trung candidate: ranked this high based on UPSIDE...he also has the possibilty of being the least productive of the three. he needs to stay healthy. also, you have to worry about the evil visor rotating in lots of players.

stacy mack: i think houston's offense will be MUCH improved. the key is the OL. if they are better, then you have an improving young qb, three solid wideouts and a good pass catching TE. i think mack could be a solid no. 2 fantasy back. of course, he has to worry about beating out wells and (if healthy) hollings. also, i guess they aren't giving my super sleeper dominick davis a shot at the job...but if they do, look out!

onterrio smith: another pick ranked based on upside. IF he wins the job in minnesota, and IF bennett is out or slowed all season, smith could put up some very nice numbers behind a great o line. of course, he does have williams and culpepper stealing rushing carries.

buckhalter/staley: i think this may shape up as the hearst/barlow of 2003. now, if staley continues his holdout and buckhalter wins the job outright, move him up a couple of spots. but more than likely, they will split carries. if they split time, i think staley plays more as the season goes on...buckhalters charge is to sieze the job early.

warrick dunn: warrick is a great third back. he will play, and he will score. he will have some big games. i just think as time goes on and they phase duckett in that dunn will not be consistent enough to be a starter.

amos zereoue: a poor mans tiki barber. i think that bettis still has gas in the tank and will get some grind it out yards as well as goal line work.

all of these backs are worth drafting. that is just my opinion on the order i would take them in.
geaux atoms!
homer jay simpson
springfield football atoms
springfield atoms
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk