Whats everyone's alcohol of choice? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Whats everyone's alcohol of choice?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Whats everyone's alcohol of choice?

Postby J2thez929 » Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:46 pm

I was just curious on what everyone prefers to drink when they go out or after a long day. (If you are under 21, then what is your fav. non-alcoholic drink)

Mine has to be Bud Light or Miller Lite! Not pricey and it taste pretty darn good! I also like Rolling Rock and sometimes a Captain and coke ;-D
Last edited by J2thez929 on Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Vikes Rule 88 » Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:52 pm

Mountain Dew

need a sig? PM me
Vikes Rule 88 Beginner
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby TTTBone » Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:00 pm

Newcastle Brown Ale and a shot or two of Patrón Añejo tequila. Smooth... ;-D
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby J2thez929 » Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:01 pm

Forgot about Tequilla! That is some good stuff ;-D ;-D ;-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Count_Rugen » Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:04 pm

my latest fav is sierra nevada "celebration ale."

only gets made during winter. dark brew with spices. mmmmmm
H-dinck:[i]"I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder, and Guilder to frame for it. I'm swamped."[/i]
Count Rugen:[i]"Get some rest. If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything."[/i]
Count_Rugen
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Flux » Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:12 pm

oh where oh where to start....

First of all, I think Bud Light (out of a can) tastes like socks and wheat, out of a bottle/on tap its not too shabby. Rolling Rock tastes like creamed corn :-P (ok you can ridicule me after I answer :-b )

What do I normally drink? Cheap! Havent been out of college too long so I still have the frugal approach to drinking for the most part.

Beerwise

Natural Light - Not available in a lot of places, but its basically cheap bud light. There is an Anheisher plant here in Columbus, and its basically the beer of choice at OSU. Goes for around $10 a case ;-D - this is basically what I drink if/when Im going to be having several beers in a night. Btw, in a bottle, this beer is quite amazing, 12 packs go for around $5.69 (very economical)

Killians and Bass - 2 of my favorite beers, but obviously are a bit more expensive. Drink this if its just a "I need a beer" kind of night

Molsons XXX - Won't comment too much on this, pretty new to Ohio. 7.3% alcohol

Wine

Ive done the whole boxed wine thing before, and I have to say, that it is very good moneywise, but cheap wine leads to bad hangovers. Seriously, spend the extra $1 or so and you wont have nearly the problems. Charles Shaw (aka 2 buck chuck - although now its about $3) is actually a very decent wine for cheap. Also Joshua Hill is good and cheap. Quality winewise, it ranges, I tend to like red wines if I want a good wine, but everyone has their own taste so I dont want to recommend anything for people to try.

Liquor

I cant stand Vodka or Gin at all. I like whiskey-bourbon and rum for the most part. Bacardi Silver is quite good as is Captains. Wild Turkey is my favorite on the whiskey front.

Ok that is all from me. No Im not a crazy alcoholic (at least anymore :-b ), but who wasnt in college?
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby kevinoc81 » Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:17 pm

I'd have to say a Miller Lite and a shot of "Mother's Milk" (Jameson) always hits the spot for me!
kevinoc81
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby J2thez929 » Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:19 pm

Flux wrote:oh where oh where to start....

First of all, I think Bud Light (out of a can) tastes like socks and wheat, out of a bottle/on tap its not too shabby. Rolling Rock tastes like creamed corn :-P (ok you can ridicule me after I answer :-b )

What do I normally drink? Cheap! Havent been out of college too long so I still have the frugal approach to drinking for the most part.

Beerwise

Natural Light - Not available in a lot of places, but its basically cheap bud light. There is an Anheisher plant here in Columbus, and its basically the beer of choice at OSU. Goes for around $10 a case ;-D - this is basically what I drink if/when Im going to be having several beers in a night. Btw, in a bottle, this beer is quite amazing, 12 packs go for around $5.69 (very economical)

Killians and Bass - 2 of my favorite beers, but obviously are a bit more expensive. Drink this if its just a "I need a beer" kind of night

Molsons XXX - Won't comment too much on this, pretty new to Ohio. 7.3% alcohol

Wine

Ive done the whole boxed wine thing before, and I have to say, that it is very good moneywise, but cheap wine leads to bad hangovers. Seriously, spend the extra $1 or so and you wont have nearly the problems. Charles Shaw (aka 2 buck chuck - although now its about $3) is actually a very decent wine for cheap. Also Joshua Hill is good and cheap. Quality winewise, it ranges, I tend to like red wines if I want a good wine, but everyone has their own taste so I dont want to recommend anything for people to try.

Liquor

I cant stand Vodka or Gin at all. I like whiskey-bourbon and rum for the most part. Bacardi Silver is quite good as is Captains. Wild Turkey is my favorite on the whiskey front.

Ok that is all from me. No Im not a crazy alcoholic (at least anymore :-b ), but who wasnt in college?

And you diss bud light and Rolling Rock. HAHA Natti light tastes like ass water in a can ;-D But it is really cheap.
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Flux » Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:25 pm

And you diss bud light and Rolling Rock. HAHA Natti light tastes like ass water in a can But it is really cheap.

its an acquired taste ;-D :-b
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flockers » Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:31 pm

Pabst

It's like $3 for a 12 pack!
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Next

Return to General Talk