FR8MVR wrote:Vick is exciting to watch but 1 year does not make a Fantasy stud.
1)He has a poor receiving staff. After Peerless you have Finneran and the TE Crumpler.
2) He has to scramble because of below average pass protection and double coverage on his #1 receiver.
3) Becasue he has to leave his protection, he then leaves himself open for injury.
5)Can only run 1 direction to the left.
6)Low passing touchdown #'s (there is a plus to the rushing TD's)
7) 2 games against Tampa including one during Fantasy Playoffs.
8) Good rushing D's will contain him.
9) Still has not learned how to slide
10)He should be the #3 QB behind Mcnabb and Culpeper.
All of these are great points by FR8MVR
im gonna continue this list
11) He is the madden cover boy
12)he is the madden cover boy
13)oh yea and hes the madden cover boy(obviously i feel as strongly about this curse as boston fans do about the great bambino curse.)
14)like in number 7, in most leagues vick plays the falcons in the superbowl(Week 16)
15) And Vick is so young he has plenty of room to make mistakes which I am sure he will make, he is not at a point in his career where mistakes will break him. He is still young and is still growing up and yes im sure he will be one of the best (barring injury) but not this year.