Fantasy Football Addiction - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Fantasy Football Addiction

Moderator: Football Moderators

Fantasy Football Addiction

Postby jwbseven » Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:29 am

At the start of the season I had already joined and drafted for 2 fantasy football leagues. I got a last minute invite to be in a 3rd, an ESPN league different from my 2 yahoo leagues.

I have a wife and 2 little ones which all come with resonsibilty and a stripping away of spare time. Wifey already thought I spent waaay too much time on fantasy football. On the Friday night draft for my third league I spent the first part of the day planning on how I could pull the 2 hour draft off without her knowing. So I rented a chick flick and advised her that we would watch it at 8pm. So with the help of my laptop and wireless router I pulled off the 3rd draft. I just sat in my recliner behind the couch she was laying on, while we watched the movie and she had no idea.

I was just wondering if anyone has stories of hiding this addiction from their spouses while still spending tons of time on it
To achieve the ultimate reward you must be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice
jwbseven
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Bowie » Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:37 am

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/foru ... light=hide

This thread from a few weeks ago has some good stuff on the subject. Some of it is pretty amusing although it gets WAY off track after awhile.
I am so smart. S-M-R-T
Bowie Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk