Miami - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Miami

Moderator: Football Moderators

Miami

Postby goleafsgo96 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:36 pm

As i said before, they are (were) the most overrated team by far. Back to back losses to the tar heels and clemson should bring them down to roughly where they belong. Where do you guys think they should be ranked?
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Gunslinger » Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:30 am

I think they're about where they should be now, too. They are still very good and can beat any team on any given day. I'm a little surprised their defense is as vulnerable as it has been (I hope our coaches are doing a good job reviewing the game tape from the past couple games). Berlin still seems to be their main liability.

I don't see any dominant team out there other than USC, OU, and Auburn and even those guys seem beatable. I'd still be surprised if all 3 teams mentioned ended up undefeated (especially Auburn since they have the toughest remaining schedule).
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Plindsey88 » Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:10 am

It warmed my heart to see Tommy Bowden take it to Miami this weekend... I guess it goes to show that the ACC is a much tougher conference than they appear from the outside...

As far as where Miami should be ranked, I think 18-20 sounds about right....

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Free Bagel » Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:45 am

I've been saying since day one that Miami is ridiculously overrated.

And this says more about how bad Miami sucks then it does about how good the ACC is. Let's not forget that Miami didn't exactly take it to their lackluster out of conference opponents.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Miami, FSU, and Florida all got ridiculously over-ranked this year based on their reputations. There's no way any of them are top 15 teams, and any of the three would have to fight to convince me they should be in the top 25. Personally I think they're all equally bad.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Return to College Football