Chicago fans - defense for real? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Chicago fans - defense for real?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:49 pm

husker_fanatic wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:
husker_fanatic wrote:and oh yea, urlacher. More like urlacher and some other guys that help him out

Wow you sound bitter. Might it be because your head coach is Bill Callahan? GO TEXAS TECH!

may i say to you, give bill calahan 2 more years and we will be back to beating the living sh*t out of texas tech

as for the bears, ok you got me i dont watch there games(bc they're never on tv) i just said that bc thats how it used to be

hey man, props to you for at least admitting youre wrong. some folks on here would rather start a petty fight. and even though im a notre dame fan ive always been a small husker fan. I just cant imagine nebraska not running that option anymore, thats why i have the animosity towards calahan.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BriGuy » Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:49 pm

The Bear's defense is the Bear's offense

DA' BEARS
DA' BEARS!
BriGuy Beginner
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby husker_fanatic » Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:56 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:
husker_fanatic wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:
husker_fanatic wrote:and oh yea, urlacher. More like urlacher and some other guys that help him out

Wow you sound bitter. Might it be because your head coach is Bill Callahan? GO TEXAS TECH!

may i say to you, give bill calahan 2 more years and we will be back to beating the living sh*t out of texas tech

as for the bears, ok you got me i dont watch there games(bc they're never on tv) i just said that bc thats how it used to be

hey man, props to you for at least admitting youre wrong. some folks on here would rather start a petty fight. and even though im a notre dame fan ive always been a small husker fan. I just cant imagine nebraska not running that option anymore, thats why i have the animosity towards calahan.

yea but nowadays u cant run and win a championship. by the way dint notre dame just switch to the west coast offense lately?
husker_fanatic
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Kensat30 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:58 am

I picked up the Bear's defense due to a matchup a few weeks ago and have been playing them ever since. I'm not about to say I know alot about the Chicago defense because I haven't watched them play extensively, but from what I've seen it's obvious that they have some playmakers on defense OTHER than the obvious stud Urlacher. It also helps when you have a defensive coach at the helm who emphasizes aggressiveness.
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Postby Cyclone » Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:48 am

Yes, I think they are for real. For once in a long time it actually looked like old fashioned Bear defense. Alex Brown and Azumah were animals in there, and if they can keep up even half of that production they will be competitive in every game.

Of course now the rumor is that they wont be able to sign Alex Brown next year due the mass ammount of money Adewale is stealing, and knowing Angelo he wont fork it over.
Cyclone
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 5)

Postby Chopper » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:11 am

drewt924 wrote: Having said that, DO NOT play them against Indy, that would be suicide -

drew may have missed the comment about return yards. No way you sit them vs. Indy. They'll get their sacks and TO's, but will also get scored on. Return yards could be huge.
Chopper
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk