Wiggins - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Wiggins

Moderator: Football Moderators

Wiggins

Postby Chopper » Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:35 pm

I'm not certain where he's going to end up fantasy-wise, but I am sure enjoying watching Wiggens coming across the middle!
This guy looks like he enjoys getting hit. Takes it, then jumps up and grins at the LB! He is going to be a favorite target if he isn't already.
Chopper
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dfell » Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:29 am

I picked up Wiggins from the WW a few weeks ago and it was a real steal. My league requires a starting TE and I had been starting Freddie Jones. Let's hope Jermaine continues playing at this level.10 team league - (7-2)

QB - Culpepper, Rattay
RB - Portis, Dillon, Wheatley, Ont. Smith
WR - Harrison, J. Walker, Toomer
TE - Wiggins, F. Jones
DST - PIT, ATL
K - Akers
dfell
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:06 am

i used wiggins this week for crumps bye..he did look solid.....did you see when he caught that 20 yd pass on the side and got blasted in the back??? i thought for sure he was out, but nope....popped right up and went back to work. i just wish c-pep would have thrown to him more..he did catch eveything that came his way ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby drinklime » Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:20 am

tice was intent on making sure culpepper wouldnt do anything that could possibly lead to a win
drinklime
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:48 am

I picked up Wiggins for Bubba Franks after Franks' 2 TD game. Franks has had another TD since then, but I prefer to see Wiggins semi-guaranteed 40 points over a possible gooser from Franks. With Moss out, he becomes an even bigger threat. I believe he had the most receptions for the Vikes tonight (five).
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Gunslinger » Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:45 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:i used wiggins this week for crumps bye..he did look solid.....did you see when he caught that 20 yd pass on the side and got blasted in the back??? i thought for sure he was out, but nope....popped right up and went back to work. i just wish c-pep would have thrown to him more..he did catch eveything that came his way ;-D

Man, I thought the same thing watching that hit. I figured he was going to be out of the game for sure and he just jumped up like it was a pat on the back.
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting