The Only PB Challenge That Matters: Ohh Viqueens.....!!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

The Only PB Challenge That Matters: Ohh Viqueens.....!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Budman_ffc » Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:53 pm

Oh hell yeah...Put me in this one! Moss? We don't need no stinkin Moss to beat up on GB! (Sure would make it a lot easier though!) ;-D
That's my two cents and it's worth every penny of it!

Semper Fi!
Budman_ffc
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby TTTBone » Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:46 pm

...and now we shall dance!
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby bungle613 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:32 pm

This is under official protest. That was a garbage call. How the hell do you make a call of a fumble recovery when the pile isn't even up yet. A Viking came out with that ball. Complete BS!
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby CC » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:51 pm

bungle613 wrote:This is under official protest. That was a garbage call. How the hell do you make a call of a fumble recovery when the pile isn't even up yet. A Viking came out with that ball. Complete BS!

You want to talk complete BS? How about the call on the 4th and 1 which was obviously a 1st down. Greatest NFL game I ever watched except for the game where Antonio Freeman made that catch in OT to beat the Vikes.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:59 pm

Don the bag Zimmy, my poor misguided brother.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:12 pm

....Christmas....

I'm honestly surprised it was that close. With the way the Pack have been playing lately and without Moss in Lambeau I truly thoguht we'd get blown out. Just wait til we meet again at the dome, with Moss. We'll see who's dancin then, and I sure as heck bet ya it won't be Al Harris. Although, then again, he dances when he does nothing acting like he's the best DB in the league, so he'll prolly be dancin a heck of a lot when Moss is tearin him up. Yeah, so it's a win, but it can't make ya feel that great considering we should have beat you and we were without Moss in the great lambeau.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby TTTBone » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:21 pm

You're probably right , Zimmy.
But let me enjoy shakin' it for this week at least. :-b
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby gavin256 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:04 am

I just wanted to say that this game was officiated horribly which would make it prolly the worst game yet at lambeau field. Every year though at lambeau the refs are all for the pack. Its just the way it goes. There was one call for the pack but the rest 15 were on the vikings that were bs calls. Even the commentator complimented on the bad officiating and how the pack is getting most of the calls. And you could tell he hated the vikings too if that says anything. Refs suck at lambeau :-t :-t :-t
Git-R-Done!!!!!!!!!
gavin256
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby CC » Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:31 pm

Zimmy, always trying to salvage something out of a season that everyone else knows is going to the dogs. The Vikes are down and out, they were lucky to get as close as they did, the Packers should mop them up come Week 16 and take the division with ease (that is, if they haven't clinched it by then).
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:25 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Zimmy, always trying to salvage something out of a season that everyone else knows is going to the dogs. The Vikes are down and out, they were lucky to get as close as they did, the Packers should mop them up come Week 16 and take the division with ease (that is, if they haven't clinched it by then).
HA!

Let's take a look at the ending schedules for both teams...

Week 11
Packer at Houston I'll give this one to the pack even though I think it could be close with how bad the Packers secondary is and how good Andre Johnson is...
Vikings vs Detroit Vikes take this easily, with or without Moss.
Week 12
St. Louis at GB I'll give this one to ya, even though the Rams could very easily tear you apart but due to the fact it's in Lambeau, I'll give the cheese the win
Jacksonville at Minnesota, Vikes aren't gonna lose at home against the Jags. Their pass D is very weak, Daunte can tear it to shreds, and Moss could be back for this one.
Week 13
Green Bay at Philly...Pack just won't pull this one out. Phily's playin too good right now, and unless they tank or somethin, Pack lose.
Vikings vs Bears. We beat 'em once, they're dead again. They just suck this year.
Week 14
Detroit at GB, Green bay, I'm not that biased.
Seattle at Minnesota. This is about the only one so far you could say we might lose, but the Vikes at home against the inconsistent Seattle I say we win, Moss will definitely be back by then.
Week 15
Jax at GB, I'll give this one to GB as well
Minn vs Det, Detroit's just not good enough this year, maybe next year.
Week 16...
Vikings in the dome against the cheese...unless you somehow manage to disagree with what I've just laid down, the Vikes will have a one game lead going into this game. With Moss healthy, and all the rest of our players, there's no way we lose. We should have beat you in Lambeau without Moss this year, we won't lose with him at home on Christmas.
Week 17
Green Bay at Chicago, Pack win again
Minnesota Washington, Washington flat-out sucks this year, their O is nothing and their D can't stop the best Offense in the NFL.

So there you have it, the in-depth analysis by yours truly...Vikes win the the division at 12-4, with the pack at 11-5 at best.

Oh, and for any Vikes fans who have to don the bag this week...
*EDITED BY ZIMM*

Guys, it was a dumb move by me, I'm sorry for condoning using the original bags. We need to stick to the "rules" of the PB match and put on the "official" bags. I'm sorry for making you guys look bad, it's enough that I did it to myself.
Last edited by M_Zimm_ffc on Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting