Weak at Qb - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Weak at Qb

Moderator: Football Moderators

Weak at Qb

Postby Roy » Wed Sep 18, 2002 10:49 pm

I have Plummer & Couch as my Qb's. I also have Boston as one of my receivers. Should I cotinue with Plummer or pick up a free agent---Miller, B. Johnson, or even Peete. The rest of my team consists of A. Green, George, J. Lewis, Garner, Moulds, Booker, Morton, Heap, Becht, and I just picked Green's backup (Mealey).[/code][/list][/list]
Roy
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby n_tremain23 » Wed Sep 18, 2002 10:54 pm

If it were I,I would drop Plummer for Brad Johnson.Couch will produce this coming week,he's a solid start.
n_tremain23

Postby SolarfluX » Thu Sep 19, 2002 7:28 am

Peete is developing into a bonified sleeper... But I'd wait and see what he does in the next couple of weeks.

Miller is an emergency starter or bye-week plugin, he doesn't put up enough numbers to start every week. He may have the occasional good game, but he won't throw for 400 yards like he did a few seasons ago. The whole GNC incident was the beginning of a whole lotta bad karma for Jim. When he does get hit a few times, he gets gimpy.

I have my doubts about Brad Johnson, as they couldn't even pass on Baltimore, but then they didn't really have to... Their D outscored their O.

Just hope that Couch returns this week, and then you can keep Plummer for the bye-week.
SolarfluX
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Football Talk