field goals record (answered) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Trivia Time Trial

field goals record (answered)

Moderator: Football Trivia Mods

field goals record (answered)

Postby latraffic » Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:58 pm

What is the record for the most field goals in one game and name the four kickers who are tied for the record.
Thank God for Football Season.
latraffic
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeCafecasterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:06 pm

7 FG's by Rich Karlis, Billy Cundiff, Chris Boniol and Jim Bakken.<br><br><span class=gensmall>Accepted as answer by latraffic on Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:39 am EST.</span>
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby latraffic » Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:40 am

Aw, you got my trick question easily. I'd hoped to make you think because not all the old lists have all four players (with Cundiff having just done it late last year).
latraffic
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeCafecasterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:59 pm

I remember watching that game when Cundiff kicked the seven FG's! He was on my fantasy team that year!
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby latraffic » Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:40 pm

I remember watching it too and the bit of controversy over his kicking the seventh and was that considered "pouring it on" because Dallas was well enough ahead, etc.

Nice that he was your FFB kicker, he'd have outscored most of my starters with that game.
latraffic
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:44 pm

Kickers don't get much fantasy respect. It's a shame, too, because they've often been the difference between a win and a loss in many FFL games.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Return to Trivia Time Trial