Week 10 - Minnesota at Green Bay - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 10 - Minnesota at Green Bay

Moderator: Football Moderators

Week 10 - Minnesota at Green Bay

Postby bmd » Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:34 pm

Am I the only one that thinks this will be a ball control game, won on the ground? Culpepper is without Moss again and he really didn't light it up in the air against the Colts Monday night. Will the Packers come out and just try and throw all over the Vikings? Should be interesting!
bmd
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby woody_ffc » Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:38 pm

I think Green Bay will run Green down their throats unless they get behing early which probably won't happen.
woody_ffc
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:48 pm

i think the packers will mix it up and do it effectively...i dont however think that minnesota will come with the same gameplan as they used against the colts. they ran the ball frequently against the colts to control the clock and keep indys offense off the field( really the only way they could have a chance at winning without moss). while green bay has a good offense, of course it isnt as good as indys, so i think they will air it out quite a bit more. burleson, robinson and wiggins should all have decent days, along with smith in the backfield. i can also see walker, driver and green having good games. i think it will be a high scoring game with the vikes pulling out a win ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby HappyTimeH » Wed Nov 10, 2004 6:52 pm

Packers will run Green a lot, to keep Culpepper off the field. Without Moss, I see Green Bay winning this game fairly easy.
HappyTimeH
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby HappyTimeH » Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:14 pm

Packers will run Green a lot, to keep Culpepper off the field. Without Moss, I see Green Bay winning this game fairly easy.
HappyTimeH
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby sergasCA » Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:30 pm

I HOPE GB runs Green all day (and I think they should). Nothing about the MIN DEF shows they can stop the run. When Green gets going, Favre is the master of play action. That means good chunks of production for Walker, Driver, Ferg, and Franks.

I think O. Smith has a good game here, but it is amazing to me how ordinary the MIN offense has looked without Moss drawing the defense over to his side of the field.

I predict 31 - 21 Green Bay.
QB: P. Manning
RB: A. Green, C. Portis, B. Westbrook, K. Jones, N. Davenport
WR: R. Moss, K. McCardell, A. Boldin, D. Stallworth, J. McCareins, E. Kennison
sergasCA
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting