IN THE GRASP - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Trivia Time Trial

IN THE GRASP

Moderator: Football Trivia Mods

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:40 am

sorry i havent been involved in this game guys...im gonna take a look at the rules and check it out after work tomorrow. if i can participate any more this year i will, if not at least i will know what to do next year ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:09 pm

Hmmm..Swiper should be around Tuesday night for a change.

I am sure that rings fear into all of you.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:34 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Hmmm..Swiper should be around Tuesday night for a change.

I hope you are here at 6pm EST, because it's usually just joshyboy and I answering all the questions. It would be nice to have someone else here for a change! ;-D
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:37 pm

If you are going to participate at the 6pm EST mark, you will need to submit a question of your own. I guarantee you, if you aren't here by 6pm EST, all of the questions will likely be answered.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:20 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Hmmm..Swiper should be around Tuesday night for a change.

I hope you are here at 6pm EST, because it's usually just joshyboy and I answering all the questions. It would be nice to have someone else here for a change! ;-D

well i was hoping to participate but i work until 6 on tuesday (9pm EST) :-/ why is this a tuesday night thing, anyways? kinda a weird time....and hard to make if you are like me, on the west coast and all (3 PST)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Sun Jan 30, 2005 11:31 am

OK thanks guys...I will verify I am able to make it, but I think so, at least as of right now.

And, I will come armed with a question...

Thanks!
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:39 pm

That's good to hear, Swiper. It will be nice to have some more people in here come 6pm EST!
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:34 pm

Doh! Mrs. Swiper invited company over tonight.

Gotta be on hold for next week guys. I am so sorry! I am pretty ticked about it actually...Hope it goes well tonight guys.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:38 pm

Sorry to hear that, Swiper :,-( We'll miss you
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:59 am

Thanks guys. Sorry to spring that on you at the last minute. Unfortunately it was sprung on me as well. Hope it went well!
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Previous

Return to Trivia Time Trial