Detroit vs Jacksonville WK#10 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Detroit vs Jacksonville WK#10

Moderator: Football Moderators

Detroit vs Jacksonville WK#10

Postby Mr Wizard00 » Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:53 am

Who's offense comes out on top of the others defense?
Cowboy Forever
Mr Wizard00
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby gatorman1122 » Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:55 am

I'm gonna have to say neither...It's going to be a matchup between the kickers...
:-b
gatorman1122
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Atog » Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:44 am

gatorman1122 wrote:I'm gonna have to say neither...It's going to be a matchup between the kickers...
:-b

either that or 'Dre Bly gets a few defensive TDs :D
Atog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby moochman » Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:11 pm

This will be a battle of wills. Can Mariucci overcome the Lions history of embassing themselves when the chance to step up presented itself. I fear history will win out and the Jags will score at will. Fraud will have a big game and Gerrard will be in the running for week 10 Stud.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby stugots » Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:36 pm

Detroit will prove it is now a better team on the road than it is at home. Jacksonville's supposedly tough defense will be embarrassed as Kevin Jones shows the world why he was a first round draft pick.

Fraud will tweak something in one of his "legs" and Garrdard will make us wish we already forgot about him, like we will in a year or so anyway.
stugots
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby footballfreak449 » Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:23 pm

stugots wrote:Detroit will prove it is now a better team on the road than it is at home. Jacksonville's supposedly tough defense will be embarrassed as Kevin Jones shows the world why he was a first round draft pick.

Fraud will tweak something in one of his "legs" and Garrdard will make us wish we already forgot about him, like we will in a year or so anyway.

This is so wrong.

1st, the Jags D isn't "supposedly" tough, it is. Stats show that. And if anything I would have said Harrington will beat them, not Jones, he is a bust.

2nd, it is spelt Garrard, and Fred Taylor hasn't injuried himself in over 2 1/2 years. I'm not saying its gonna be a blow out for the Jags, but they will win.
footballfreak449
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertWeb Supporter

Postby chinch sacs » Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:56 am

footballfreak449 wrote:
stugots wrote:Detroit will prove it is now a better team on the road than it is at home. Jacksonville's supposedly tough defense will be embarrassed as Kevin Jones shows the world why he was a first round draft pick.

This is so wrong.

1st, the Jags D isn't "supposedly" tough, it is. Stats show that. And if anything I would have said Harrington will beat them, not Jones, he is a bust.

2nd, it is spelt Garrard, and Fred Taylor hasn't injuried himself in over 2 1/2 years. I'm not saying its gonna be a blow out for the Jags, but they will win.

Oh Dear God!

He put in an extra "D" in his name, quickly, take him outside and beat him with a stick.

;-7
Fantasy sports are dominated by the 50-50-90 rule.
any time you have a 50/50 choice on something,
90% of the time you'll get it wrong.
chinch sacs
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 11)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting