Return to General Talk

Nerdity Test

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:01 am

70% nerd pure here...
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:07 am

Free Bagel wrote:Btw, considering the average for the test is 27 yes's, and everyone here is addicted to fantasy football over the internet, I'm guessing some of you are lying to yourselves considering the cafe average right now apparently is at around 6...

I attributed it more to the amount of younger people we have here that haven't had the chance to take higher math classes (and possibly programming) which would really get their average up in the higher teens and 20s.

A lot of the old programming languages are dead these days...who the heck uses COBOL, FORTRAN, or PASCAL anymore? I never learned them, but I did learn BASIC, C, and C++...were there even eight languages to learn so that you could check that one? Maybe LOGO counts. :-b
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:23 am

That's funny Mercer. I remember when BASIC was all the rage.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Slingblade » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:00 pm

Do you know e past five decimal places?

strange, i just went over this in math class today

anyway...

Here is the result of your Nerd Purity Test.
You answered "yes" to 31 of 100 questions, making you 69.0% nerd pure (31.0% nerd corrupt); that is, you are 69.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 31.0% nerd in you).
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 27%, based on a comparison of your test results with 378675 other submissions for this test.
Slingblade
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Cowboysguy2000 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:19 pm

78% nerd-pure

I'm 85% nerd-pure on the 100 question one though.... but i think having taken both tests raises the nerd factor a little bit...
Cowboysguy2000
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to General Talk