President Schwarzenegger - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

President Schwarzenegger

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Flux » Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:39 pm

btw, I dont mean to hijack this thread, but its about 99% unlikely that Arnold could become President at this point for the reason(s) Bucky has said. That was my reason for going of course
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Diablo13 » Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:40 pm

Ventura was an anomoly! His very election I mean....

He started out at a very...VERY!!!! low 70% and went straight downhill to a 55% the following year. He has marginally climbed but is falling steadily over the last two years...

Besides, 70% of Ca's population is much more than 100% of Min's population. (I know that has nothing to do with the popularity rating...just trying to show the off balance).

Schwarzenegger started in the mid 60's and has only been climbing. NOW! after a full year, he has reached 70 + percent.

Ventura (though I respect his service) is kinda a has been...or better...a never was!
Diablo13
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Diablo13 » Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:42 pm

Flux wrote:btw, I dont mean to hijack this thread, but its about 99% unlikely that Arnold could become President at this point for the reason(s) Bucky has said. That was my reason for going of course

Again...
Back to my original post....

read the article

There will be a huge push for this amendment.

I agree that it hasn't got a huge degree of likelyhood...but I didn't think Bush would get reelected or that Peterson would be found Guilty. I was wrong on both accounts...

You never know in this day and age.
Diablo13
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Flux » Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:54 pm

Diablo13 wrote:
Flux wrote:btw, I dont mean to hijack this thread, but its about 99% unlikely that Arnold could become President at this point for the reason(s) Bucky has said. That was my reason for going of course

Again...
Back to my original post....

read the article

There will be a huge push for this amendment.

I agree that it hasn't got a huge degree of likelyhood...but I didn't think Bush would get reelected or that Peterson would be found Guilty. I was wrong on both accounts...

You never know in this day and age.

I read the article, I just dont think it will happen by the next election. It may and probably will happen in the future (with obviously some clause about how long you've lived in the US), but I still think that there is no way Arnold is President in 2008. Yes the Republicans have the numbers at this point, but until Arnold becomes a proven politician and leader, there is no way they would pass a vote to allow him to become President.

The US would be a joke if he was elected purely on film credits (btw, shhhhhhhhhhhhh on Reagan ;-) - but thats a completely different story and situation)
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flockers » Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:01 am

YEEEEEEEOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby Manja » Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:25 am

And I turn to the camera, take the cigar out of my mouth, and say 'It's clonely at the top.'

Watch out for the crazy clone robots that carry Arnold to the White House.
Manja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby awwchrist » Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:45 am

I would love to see him run...

as a Republican.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby no1cowboysfan » Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:25 pm

Hahahaha...

Actually, you'd like him Aww... sometimes he gets confused and forgets which party he's on.

Actually, suprising to pretty much everyone who heard me rant about the election, I hate Arnold because I was a Davis supporter. 8-o

Even if the candidate wasn't Arnold, and it was someone I absolutely loved, I am still a firm believer in the constitution how it is... to change it is something only for something very important, like suffrage rights, or initiating and consequentially ending prohibition. :-b Not so some boob can run for office when we have such a good crop of potentials waiting to run.

'Cause I'm Cow ... Boy ... for life.
no1cowboysfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Diablo13 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:31 pm

Holy Cow!!!

You were a Davis supporter.

I gotta tell my girlfriend this! A while back I met another Davis supporter and I told my girlfriend that there is no way in H. E. (double hockey sticks) that I would ever in my life meet the other Davis supporter. Now that I have met both of you I can go on about the rest of my life.
Diablo13
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby portisfan24 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:39 pm

kanezfan11 wrote:
no1cowboysfan wrote:Buck, do you live in Cali?

If he (or Hillary) gets elected, I'll be chillin' with Canadian Cheesehead and lbjackal...

Save an extra plane ticket for me... I'll crash at portisfan's. :-D

you wont average 35 posts a day at my house :-b
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk