INTERESTING WR/RB question - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

INTERESTING WR/RB question

Moderator: Football Moderators

INTERESTING WR/RB question

Postby mikeylikesit » Thu Sep 19, 2002 12:35 pm

Do I start James Stewart this week agains a packer team that never plays well in detroit, that is without Ahman green to eat up clock and that has allowed almost 6 yds per carry so far this year??? Or do I start Laveraneus Coles or Quincy Morgan instead?
mikeylikesit

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Arlo » Fri Sep 20, 2002 9:01 am

You're right - that is an interesting question.

Stewart hasn't played terribly well against the Packers in the past, and may lose some carries to Richard Huntley. Neither Coles nor Morgan look like terrific starts this week, either, although Coles could see significant action if Miami grabs an early lead.

In the end, I think it comes down to your own game this week. If you're playing a team that you should be able to beat, play Stewart. He'll definitely get you some yards, and a score isn't out of the question. If you're the underdog, I'd go for a player with greater risk and reward and start Coles, hoping the Jets play catch-up all day.
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Stidagu » Fri Sep 20, 2002 10:00 am

Arlo wrote:You're right - that is an interesting question.

Stewart hasn't played terribly well against the Packers in the past, and may lose some carries to Richard Huntley. Neither Coles nor Morgan look like terrific starts this week, either, although Coles could see significant action if Miami grabs an early lead.

In the end, I think it comes down to your own game this week. If you're playing a team that you should be able to beat, play Stewart. He'll definitely get you some yards, and a score isn't out of the question. If you're the underdog, I'd go for a player with greater risk and reward and start Coles, hoping the Jets play catch-up all day.

Good Advice!!!
Stidagu

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to Football Talk