Peyton " Edge Killer" Manning - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Peyton " Edge Killer" Manning

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby goleafsgo96 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:46 pm

ajgnydc722 wrote:35-0...I swear if Manning throws ONE more time in this game I'll hunt him down.

Hand the ball of EVERY SINGLE DAMN PLAY FROM NOW ON YOU SELFISH @$$HOLE!!!!!!!!!1

selfish? hmm, well hes passed most of the game, and they have 42 points? i wonder whats working.. i wouldnt call that selfish.
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby jbones733 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:47 pm

PEyton defintley cares about the record, he is a stat guru , Sure he wants to win, but he loves padding his stats in the process

james probably doesent care,
SUPERBOWL , Who so start at Wide out ???? please help

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=382588

jbones733
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ajgnydc722 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:48 pm

goleafsgo96 wrote:
ajgnydc722 wrote:35-0...I swear if Manning throws ONE more time in this game I'll hunt him down.

Hand the ball of EVERY SINGLE DAMN PLAY FROM NOW ON YOU SELFISH @$$HOLE!!!!!!!!!1

selfish? hmm, well hes passed most of the game, and they have 42 points? i wonder whats working.. i wouldnt call that selfish.

THEY ARE WINNNING 42-7!!!

Who gives a crap what you do!! Manning is trying to pass for as many TDs he can so he can get the record, meanwhile, leaving Edge sitting for 5 weeks without a TD. He's the one who got them to the 1 yard line, but Manning doesn't care, he'd rather throw it than even attempt ONCE to hand it off.
New York Yankees: 2005 Offseason
Dallas Cowboys: 5-8
PrimeTime(baseball): FB Champion
PrimeTime (football): 10-4
ajgnydc722
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby goleafsgo96 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:55 pm

ajgnydc722 wrote:
goleafsgo96 wrote:

Who gives a crap what you do!! Manning is trying to pass for as many TDs he can so he can get the record, meanwhile, leaving Edge sitting for 5 weeks without a TD. He's the one who got them to the 1 yard line, but Manning doesn't care, he'd rather throw it than even attempt ONCE to hand it off.

people like you make me laugh. i am about to explain to you the beauty of football.

1- Edge isnt the one who got them to the 1. His running played a big part, so did the terrific blocking, and people who know football will realize the defense respecting manning also plays a huge role.

2- Beleive it or not, the plays come from the sidelines. Sure manning changes the play sometimes, but at least 50% of the calls come from the OC and Dungy.

3- Football is about trying to surprise the other team. When a team is inside the 5, what do you think the defense is preparing for.. thats rite, a run. so manning and or the coaches call a pass, and did it work? I think it did.

4- Winning is what every single one of those guys plays for. You stick with what works bud. If the colts can pass all over the texans, thats what the colts are gonna do. Are you Peyton Manning? Do you know if he cares about the record or not? I doubt it. the real Peyton Manning works his ass off all week studying his opponents, why should he decide to let up.. its football bud, maybe you should switch to a gentlemans sport if you dont like rubbing it in.
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby ajgnydc722 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:58 pm

goleafsgo96 wrote:
ajgnydc722 wrote:
goleafsgo96 wrote:

people like you make me laugh. i am about to explain to you the beauty of football.

1- Edge isnt the one who got them to the 1. His running played a big part, so did the terrific blocking, and people who know football will realize the defense respecting manning also plays a huge role.

2- Beleive it or not, the plays come from the sidelines. Sure manning changes the play sometimes, but at least 50% of the calls come from the OC and Dungy.

3- Football is about trying to surprise the other team. When a team is inside the 5, what do you think the defense is preparing for.. thats rite, a run. so manning and or the coaches call a pass, and did it work? I think it did.

4- Winning is what every single one of those guys plays for. You stick with what works bud. If the colts can pass all over the texans, thats what the colts are gonna do. Are you Peyton Manning? Do you know if he cares about the record or not? I doubt it. the real Peyton Manning works his ass off all week studying his opponents, why should he decide to let up.. its football bud, maybe you should switch to a gentlemans sport if you dont like rubbing it in.

The game is already WON. It's 42-7. FORTY-TWO to SEVEN. If Edge gets 1 yard per carry for the rest of the game WHO CARES. At least they aren't just trying to rack up points by passing. Edgerrin broke a 28 yard run. He got to the 1 yard line. Nobody is saying he did it single-handedly, but Manning didn't do anything. Except he gets the credit with a TD, while Edge gets nothing for the 5th straight week. That's what I'm mad about. In a 42-7 game, it doesn't matter if you can still pass all over Houston. It's called respect for the other team, and not rubbing it in. Just run it, even if you have a 3 and out every possession.
ajgnydc722
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby AGENT » Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:06 pm

Nothing like giving Edge some yards when everyone knows he is going to run with it
AGENT
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby ajgnydc722 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:08 pm

AGENT wrote:Nothing like giving Edge some yards when everyone knows he is going to run with it

Followed by a 34 yd pass. Somebody PLEASE just crack Manning right now. PLEASE.
ajgnydc722
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby bryan1327 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:15 pm

Well...that is one way to drive Edge out of Indy next season..Free agency beckons for him!!... 8-o
"I am a shining example of what you never wanna be" TESLA '04
bryan1327
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 1)

Postby kevster1 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:38 pm

In the long run it does not matter. Peyton will lose the big game when it realy matters. He could never beat florida in college nor win the National championship. I predict he will never win the superbowl because when he plays a good defense the selfish S.O.B will throw 4 picks like he did last year in New England. :-t
kevster1
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Azrael » Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:55 pm

I'm also starting to think it's about the record. Who doesn't try to punch it in with a run? His first 3 TD passes were 5 yards or less.

ASTERISK!
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting