PEYTON MANNING!!!!iM COMING TO KILL YOU!!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

PEYTON MANNING!!!!iM COMING TO KILL YOU!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby goleafsgo96 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:16 pm

yea he is good.
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby kanezfan11 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:23 pm

Peyton is a god.
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby joshyboy72 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:28 pm

guys maybe you don't know, but its actually illegal for any people like involved with the NFL to be playing fantasy sports. Dungy seems like he's always playing just for passing TD's but he plays to win, and is successful when they throw the football. But yeah he should give Edge some of the glory, at least when the game gets out of hand.

None of you guys should complain that much because we all probably had the opportunity to take him in our fantasy drafts. :-D
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby goleafsgo96 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:51 pm

joshyboy72 wrote:guys maybe you don't know, but its actually illegal for any people like involved with the NFL to be playing fantasy sports. Dungy seems like he's always playing just for passing TD's but he plays to win, and is successful when they throw the football. But yeah he should give Edge some of the glory, at least when the game gets out of hand.

None of you guys should complain that much because we all probably had the opportunity to take him in our fantasy drafts. :-D

rite on. you can definately sense the bitterness in these threads.
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby BigSmith01 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:19 pm

Ya, i own manning and wayne so i guess im going to have to defend him. As some one said before, he is a god.
BigSmith01
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby emaja » Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:57 pm

ajgnydc722 wrote:
emaja wrote:Yeah, these coaches really should play with fantasy stats in mind instead of winning football games.

Come on guys, the play worked for them.

And yes, I am an Edge owner...

That isn't the point. The point is, Manning is throwing the ball when leading by 35 points. Have some consideration and compassion for the other team. And on 1st and goal at the 1, you'd think he could hand it off once, especially since they were dominating. Give Edge a chance, he's the one who got them to the 1 in the first place.

Sorry, but I say screw the other team if they can't stop you. Compassion has nothing to do with anything in sports. It is all winning and losing.

I may be called a jerk about this one, but if the other team doesn't want to be embarassed, start tackling people.
emaja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Location: Wearing the PB with pride looking for my Bears crack pipe...

re

Postby dodger » Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:11 pm

manning.....how can you play a team that has him, he scores the same as 5 mediocre players and i can't wait till the pats spoil his chances again this year at the offseason. he better pile on the records cause that is all he will have.....
"we couldn't do diddly-poo" jim mora
dodger
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby J2thez929 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:22 pm

I love Peyton! Thanks god he is on my team! ;-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby defianthart » Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:33 pm

i have manning on my team and he outscored 7 of opponents players combined... manning is doing incredible this year. i can see where some of you guys are bummed about edge not getting any carries and even though i dont have edge i think its a little messed up to throw it on 1st and goal from the 1 especially winning by so much. especially since manning has total control over which play is executed, he gets 2 run plays and an passing play and just audibles what he wants, however you guys cant blame a guy for tryin to win... and remember 2 of those TDs were defensive so the score would only have been 35-14, not so bad when you think about shamelessly throwing TDs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby gavin256 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:43 pm

joshyboy72 wrote:guys maybe you don't know, but its actually illegal for any people like involved with the NFL to be playing fantasy sports. Dungy seems like he's always playing just for passing TD's but he plays to win, and is successful when they throw the football. But yeah he should give Edge some of the glory, at least when the game gets out of hand.

Thats not the point joshy. He isnt sharing the ball in indy thats the point. I dont mind him but he doesnt share the ball at all and i need some of the other players from indy to make some plays. And with him being a ball hog, that doesnt happen. Especially edge owners are suffering the most. Im in with the manning hunter group fellas. His family lives in New Orleans im pretty sure :-) . Rich bit*hes.
Git-R-Done!!!!!!!!!
gavin256
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting