Marvin freaking Harrison - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Marvin freaking Harrison

Moderator: Football Moderators

Marvin freaking Harrison

Postby wannabthechamp » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:04 pm

9 receiving yards? This is the kind of stuff that kills my team. Why doesn't Manning ever go to him?
Image
wannabthechamp
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1060
Joined: 17 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Cheering da Bears on

Postby Payne Dailey » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:05 pm

Because he's getting smothered by the Texans , why do you think Stokely has two TD's?
Payne Dailey
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2513
Joined: 17 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby ljthockey » Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:09 pm

Yeah Marvin has gotten really screwed this year with the emergence of Wayne and Stokley
[b][color=red]You have just read a Ljthockey© post[/color][/b]

Image
ljthockey
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4283
Joined: 30 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Nebraska....?

Postby pinup22 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:20 pm

And add to the fact that Manning threw over 100 yards to a TE???

Come on.
pinup22
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator


Posts: 695
Joined: 29 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Scottsdale, AZ

Postby boehlerking01 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:30 pm

ljthockey wrote:Yeah Marvin has gotten really screwed this year with the emergence of Wayne and Stokley


I disagree....I think that Harrison is the REASON that Wayne and Stokley have stepped up.Without Marvin they dont post squat!
boehlerking01
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar
Web Supporter
Posts: 361
Joined: 14 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: A corn field near you!

Postby CKY_ROX » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:53 pm

boehlerking01 wrote:
ljthockey wrote:Yeah Marvin has gotten really screwed this year with the emergence of Wayne and Stokley


I disagree....I think that Harrison is the REASON that Wayne and Stokley have stepped up.Without Marvin they dont post squat!


I fully agree, its like the situation in Minny, when the #1 stud WR is in there he draws all the deff and then the #2 and 3 WRs get a lot of looks and good numbers/
Image

I DO NOT LOVE TOM!!!!!
CKY_ROX
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Sweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 2524
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 30 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: in the westside

Postby kanezfan11 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:24 pm

Yep, same reason why Burleson and M-Rob had good stats when Moss was in.
Image
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4480
Joined: 16 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Warpigs » Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:52 am

kanezfan11 wrote:Yep, same reason why Burleson and M-Rob had good stats when Moss was in.


Except that Moss is still able to consistently produce stud numbers with Burleson and MRob playing.
Image
Warpigs
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerCafe Spotter
Posts: 3054
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 20 Jun 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby KingNothing31685 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:23 am

Warpigs wrote:
kanezfan11 wrote:Yep, same reason why Burleson and M-Rob had good stats when Moss was in.


Except that Moss is still able to consistently produce stud numbers with Burleson and MRob playing.


Because unlike CPep Manning isn't gonna force balls to his stud. He will throw to the open guy. Or throw it away. Cpep will just throw it up there to moss, which has mixed results see the teams records for proof.
fantasy football is alot like sex. Everyone thinks they are the best, but most people really don't know what they are doing.
KingNothing31685
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 449
Joined: 6 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Chicago

Postby DanDigital » Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:42 am

Actually its because Peyton Manning is an enormous racist, and doesn't want Edge or Harrison to post good numbers because then they might make white man cash.
DanDigital
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 189
Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 2:30 hours
(and 35 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact