Blaylock runs wild!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Blaylock runs wild!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Blaylock runs wild!!!

Postby klgreen1973 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:49 pm

It appears that KC did not miss a beat with Holmes out this week. If the D can just show up sometimes, this would be a very good football team. I read somewhere ealier this week (it was probably on this site) that Priest may be out for up to 6 weeks, possibly the rest of the season. I sure hope so 'cause I snagged Blaylock with a WW pick. Very good pick if I do say so myself ;-D.
klgreen1973
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby kanezfan11 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:50 pm

Yeah. IMO, it kind of shows that Priest is a little bit overrated. I'm kind of glad that happened because I just got Shaun in a trade in another leauge and forgot to put him in for Blaylock after the trade went through.
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby gatorman1122 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 5:52 pm

I'm glad I started Blaylock over Dillon (unless Dillon somehow blows up and gets 3tds against a tough Bills defense, of course)
gatorman1122
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby CC » Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:09 pm

kanezfan11 wrote:Yeah. IMO, it kind of shows that Priest is a little bit overrated. I'm kind of glad that happened because I just got Shaun in a trade in another leauge and forgot to put him in for Blaylock after the trade went through.

I've been saying Priest is overrated for a while, this just strengthens my point.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby MrStrange » Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:18 pm

I dont think that Priest is that overrated. Yes, his stats may be a bit inflated because of the play of his line / system. But look what Larry Johnson did behind the same line: 10/21 yds. Also, this came against a bad New Orleans D that was giving up nearly 4.7 yds a carry.
MrStrange
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby JavonWalker84 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:27 pm

that would kick ass if priest were out for an extended period of time. i am glad i picked him up this week but i started frickin chris brown instead of him!!! :-P
QB Trent Green*
RB Shaun Alexander* Chris Brown* Thomas Jones, Kevin Barlow, Jonathon Wells
WR Derrick Mason* Roy Williams*, Nate Burleson
TE Jeremy Wiggins* Todd Heap Eric Johnson
K Nate Kaeding*
D Seattle*
JavonWalker84
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby AI8818 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:28 pm

That Kansas City O-Line is just simply amazing! :*)
AI8818
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby THE TERMINATOR » Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:15 pm

I wouldn't make more out of it then it was. Sure Blaylock had a big game and I grab him and Started him becouse I know he would.

Kansas City was playing New Orleans and the simple fact is that the Saints run defence is alfull and that any running back can run for big yards on them.

It's easy to lick your chopes on them Numbers but remenber had Homes played he would had just as many yards and would of scored six touchdowns.
THE TERMINATOR
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby husker_fanatic » Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:24 pm

THE TERMINATOR wrote:I wouldn't make more out of it then it was. Sure Blaylock had a big game and I grab him and Started him becouse I know he would.

Kansas City was playing New Orleans and the simple fact is that the Saints run defence is alfull and that any running back can run for big yards on them.

It's easy to lick your chopes on them Numbers but remenber had Homes played he would had just as many yards and would of scored six touchdowns.

ill pay for some spelling classes for you ;-D
husker_fanatic
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby husker_fanatic » Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:39 pm

husker_fanatic wrote:
THE TERMINATOR wrote:I wouldn't make more out of it then it was. Sure Blaylock had a big game and I grab him and Started him becouse I know he would.

ill pay for some spelling classes for you ;-D

also im sure that holmes wouldnt of had 6 td's
husker_fanatic
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Next

Return to Football Talk