Peyton Manning: Most Selfish Player in NFL - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Peyton Manning: Most Selfish Player in NFL

Moderator: Football Moderators

Peyton Manning: Most Selfish Player in NFL

Postby DanDigital » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:11 pm

Yeah thats right. Look at the stat lines for the other two marquee stars in Indianapolis. Harrison had 2 catches against the Texans and Edgerrin isn't allowed to ever run into the end zone with that backwards hick Marino-chasin little wuss Peyton Manning changing up every running play to a pass play with an audible at the goal line.

Its obvious what Peyton is doing. He doesn't want to share the spotlight with ANYONE in Indy. That's why he is slowly but surely sucking away Edge and Harrison's stats. Peyton is like the Kobe Bryant of the NFL. He wants all the spotlight and all the glory. That's why he is throwing to nobodies like Dallas Clark and Brandon Stokely.

Actually maybe I've just hit on something even more insidious. Peyton Manning is a huge racist. He doesn't want any of his black teammates to get any stats or any incentive bonuses. So he throws to all the white receivers and pads their stats to keep the black man down.

F YOU THE SELFISH RACIST PEYTON MANNING
DanDigital
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby BigSmith01 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:13 pm

I love Manning! I have him and Wayne on my team..... thats a lot of points between the two.
BigSmith01
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Envoy » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:14 pm

Haha. You went a bit far of course, but it was good for a laugh.
Envoy
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Payne Dailey » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:14 pm

Payne Dailey
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby work4beerz » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:15 pm

Yeah, your right. :-/
{waits for the men in white suits to take him to the padded room}
work4beerz
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby portisfan24 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:25 pm

I think manning is a cocky s.o.b. but he isnt selfish. just because he didnt throw to harrison this game doesnt mean he never does. they recently set the record for most tds between a qb and wr. Id like to see james get more carries, but what can you do.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby kanezfan11 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:26 pm

Hmm... surprisingly enough Wayne and Harrison both have 7 and 8 TDs a piece this year. Not too shabby for playing with a "racist."

Just because he doesn't give it to Edge at the goalline doesn't mean he's selfish. It's not like he does QB sneaks into the endzone for himself, he passes. He knows the Ds are expecting the run, so he throws it on on a screen or whatnot.

Also, like glg said in another thread, nobody on the team really cares who scores the TDs, they're in it to WIN not to make fantasy football players happy.
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby thedirtiedawgs » Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:29 pm

This black dude is extremely happy I have that selfish or however else you losers choose to put it white dude on my Fantasy team. Dear Mr Manning can you please be at your most selfishness during weeks 15 and 16.
Come on Fellas stay healthy

QB-P.MANNING
RB-L.JOHNSON
RB-JAMES
WR-T.HOLT
WR-C.JOHNSON
TE-WINSLOW
K-RACKERS
DEF-BALTIMORE

Fitz,Dunn,Bush,Farve....
thedirtiedawgs
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby DanDigital » Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:47 am

kanezfan11 wrote:Just because he doesn't give it to Edge at the goalline doesn't mean he's selfish. It's not like he does QB sneaks into the endzone for himself, he passes. He knows the Ds are expecting the run, so he throws it on on a screen or whatnot.

How many freaking play-action passes at the goal line are the Colts going to have to run before people stop saying "the defense was expecting a run"?

Let me tell you something, if you are an opposing coach, and the Colts are on your 5 yard line, and you are "expecting a run," you are an idiot. If the coaching staff or your statisticians haven't brought you the numbers to show you that Indy scores on a passing touchdown 85% of the time in those situations, you should be fired and you and Dave Wannstedt should get together and trim his mustache on Sundays instead of coaching in the NFL.

The defense is not "expecting a run" from the Colts on the goal line. That is just another myth concocted by Peyton Manning fans to justify his selfish, racist quarterbacking. I would think that by the third goal-line situation, even the Texans coach would have been playing a pass defense.
DanDigital
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:17 am

Seeing that you are calling Manning a racist in multiple threads now, means you aren't really kidding.

This is just idiotic. Must mean you are an Edge or Harrison owner. Both are still is having good years statistically.

How often do they have 1st and goal at the one? Yesterday I only saw once. Granted, they did do playaction. When two tds are from 69 or more yds, the argument that Manning is avoiding the run is not credible.

There are 6 players getting the ball in Indy. Some weeks it's Harrison, some its Stokley, some it's Wayne. Most have had the 2 or 3 catch game for 30 yds this year. This week just happened to be Marvin's.

Seems to be the latest way to Peyton-bash. First he signed the enormous contract. Now he is playing like a $100M man, and people are finding new ways to bitch about him.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting