WK 10 FU Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

WK 10 FU Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby wannabthechamp » Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:23 pm

F.U. Chris Brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 damn points from my RB???? Thanks a lot loser!!!!

F.U. Marvin Harrison!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 points from my stud WR? Damn!

F.U. Mushin Muhammmad for going nuts the week I'm playing the guy who has you. When is the last time this guy caught 3 TD's in one game? WTF?

Looks like I'll be falling to 6-4 on the year unless the New England D and Witten end up combining for 27 points.

:-t :-t :-t
wannabthechamp
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby tknapp66 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:52 pm

Carr.
nice job with the minus points.
tknapp66
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:59 pm

FU to old man emmit and fat a** bettis for scoring 4 tds against me..FU stokely and martin for going off when i bench you, FU lewis for yet again not getting average numbers...FU bulger for throwing a high pass to holt across the middle so that holt can go up for it and get BLASTED by the safety and leave the game in the beginning of the first quarter.
ok i feel better now ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:02 pm

goleafsgo96 wrote:FU MANNING YUR SO DAMN SELFISH WHY DONT YOU HAND THE BALL TO JAMES?? ITS NOT LIKE ANYONE ELSE CALLS THE PLAYS JUST YOU!!! YOU DONT CARE ABOUT WINNING YOU ONLY WANT TO BREAK THE RECORD... AND BTW YOUR A JERK FOR ACCEPTING A CONTRACT THAT WAS OFFERED TO YOU.

My thoughts exactly, anyone who disagrees is an idiot.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby HappyTimeH » Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:29 pm

FU Torry Holt, a whole 1 point. thanks for nothing
FU Chris Brown, damn you are inconsistent as shit
FU Big Ben, couldnt you have thrown 1 f**cking TD pass?? Is that asking so much?
HappyTimeH
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby ajgnydc722 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:46 pm

FU CARR YOU STUPID $@%^&!!! I TRADED HASSELBECK BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU COULD TEAM UP WITH BULGER TO BE MY TWO STARTERS!! SO MUCH FOR THAT FREAKING IDEA. YOU BETTER GET YOUR GOD $^%* ACT TOGETHER OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

FU DJAX!! I DESPISE YOU. I BENCH YOU LAST WEEK WHEN YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO PLAY AND YOU GIVE ME 114 AND TWO TDS!! I PLAY YOU THIS WEEK AND YOU GET ME 20 YARDS! MAYBE I SHOULD PLAY COLES...errr not.

FU BLALOCK. BECAUSE OF YOU, MY NEW ACQUISITION PRIEST HOLMES MAY HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK TO MAKE HIS DEBUT FOR ME BECAUSE THEY HAVE A DECENT BACKUP FOR HIM. GRRRRRRRRRRRR I HOPE LARRY JOHNSON POISONS YOUR SOUP SO VERMEIL WILL HURRY TO HAVE PRIEST HEAL!!

FU DONOVAN MCNABB!! YOU'RE GOING TO TORCH THE COWBOYS TOMORROW AND I'LL HAVE ANOTHER MISERABLE NIGHT.

AND FINALLY....

FU MANNING YOU SELFISH PRICK. HAND THE BALL TO EDGERRIN. I HOPE URLACHER BLITZES YOU NEXT WEEK AND SHATTERS YOUR ELBOW YOU ARROGANT PILE OF #$%!!

:-° rant over
New York Yankees: 2005 Offseason
Dallas Cowboys: 5-8
PrimeTime(baseball): FB Champion
PrimeTime (football): 10-4
ajgnydc722
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RJShifty » Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:45 pm

FU to all my recievers (CJ, Nate, Anquan,Jonnie M.) you worthless, inconsistant, bags of S@#T. Everytime I play you , you s@#t on me and everytime I bench you, you blow up. And FU too Santana. Your the biggest S@#$bag of them all for blowing up the week that I dropped you. FU!

FU Manning you selfish, egotistical touchdown throwing turd. Let Edge score for once in your life. I hope he goes to Miami next year and runs circles around that gelatinous mass of human excrement you call a Defence. FU!

And FU David Carr for being the only quarterback all season to be unable to score against that same gelatinous mass of human excrement. FU!
RJShifty
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby GB Packer Fan 2004 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:53 pm

FU Daniel Graham for forgetting how to score a TD
GB Packer Fan 2004
Head Coach
Head Coach

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Hugh M. Griz » Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:05 am

Big middle finger to Hasselbeck, for once again pissing down his leg against a suspect defense. What a waste of a draft pick.
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.
Not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Hugh M. Griz
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby sergasCA » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:40 am

FU COLBERT...CAN'T YOU EVER MAKE IT INTO THE ENDZONE? AND THEN YOU GO AND FUMBLE, COSTING ME 2 POINTS AND I END UP LOSING BY 1...

FU GARCIA...THE LAME INTERCEPTION YOU THREW JUST BEFORE HALFTIME EARNED MY OPPONENT 2 POINTS FOR HIS DEF...AND I LOST BY 1...

FU R. MOSS...WHY DIDN'T YOU REST YOUR FREAKING HAMMY WHEN YOU SHOULD HAVE? YOUR EGO IS IS ONLY SURPASSED BY THE STUPIDITY OF YOUR MEATHEAD COACH.

FU FANTASY...THIS IS THE 3RD TIME I'VE LOST BY 1 OR 2 POINTS THIS YEAR. I'M FRIGGIN 5-5 AND I'VE GOT THE 2ND HIGHEST POINTS IN MY LEAGUE.

I HATE FANTASY, I HATE THE NFL, AND I HATE MY LAPTOP!!!
QB: P. Manning
RB: A. Green, C. Portis, B. Westbrook, K. Jones, N. Davenport
WR: R. Moss, K. McCardell, A. Boldin, D. Stallworth, J. McCareins, E. Kennison
sergasCA
Water Boy
Water Boy

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting