WK 10 FU Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

WK 10 FU Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby goleafsgo96 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:11 am

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:
goleafsgo96 wrote:FU MANNING YUR SO DAMN SELFISH WHY DONT YOU HAND THE BALL TO JAMES?? ITS NOT LIKE ANYONE ELSE CALLS THE PLAYS JUST YOU!!! YOU DONT CARE ABOUT WINNING YOU ONLY WANT TO BREAK THE RECORD... AND BTW YOUR A JERK FOR ACCEPTING A CONTRACT THAT WAS OFFERED TO YOU.

My thoughts exactly, anyone who disagrees is an idiot.

yea, doesnt manning realize that winning is not as important as sharing in football?
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby knockarond guys » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:28 am

FU Rattay! Thanks for the four fn' INTs and adding a fumble to strain my pain. And to the Fn' Carolina Panthers for God's sake! What the F?!

thanks for the vent...
knockarond guys
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:49 am

Again the Peyton bashing....man. Just can't escape it here.

Maybe if Edge broke a long one once in awhile. Hell if Dallas Clark can do it, why not Edge.

My FU goes to all the Manning bashers.

Looks like he does care about winning when the team is tied for first place, with a pretty favorable schedule down the stretch.

Looks like Edge wasn't worth the first rd pick some of you spent on him. So bash Peyton. Nice. Bash yourselves for picking Edge instead of Manning.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

f.u. marcus robinson d.drver, and larry fitzgerald!!!!!

Postby dodger » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:58 am

another week lost because of mediocre receivers. thanks for nothing!@
"we couldn't do diddly-poo" jim mora
dodger
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby mtryanks12 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:20 pm

FU Warrick Dunn! I could have started Jerome Bettis but once again, Dunn has to !#$@ing not do a single god $%#@ #$@!ing thing for my %!@#ing FF team. You freaking %!$@#%@$. Oh yeah, Chris Brown too $#!@ you!!!!!!!!! You gave my $@!#ing team $!#@ing negative points you stuck-up $!@#%. And %!@$ you Andre Johnson for not doing a single $!#@ing thing when I could have started $!@#ing Brandon Stokley you $@!#ard. And #@!% you whoever made up the NFL schedules for putting both of my $!@#ing QB's (Brees and Plummer) on the same $!@#ing bye week!!!! Finally, $!@# Peyton Pannign for not handing the !$@#ing ball to $!@#ing Edge James!! Ur up like 40 !$@#ing points on the one $!@#ing yard line and you still throw the $!@#ing football into the end zome you stuck up mother$!@#er who doesn't care about a single $!@#ing thing other than beating the $!@#ing record you $!@#%.

$!@# Week 10!!!!!
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby nickjumpman » Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:02 pm

FU Jimmy Smith for catching a game winning TD pass in OT. I lost this week because of this shit play.

Total Bullshit
nickjumpman
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby merc » Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:43 pm

FU to Holmes knee, and FU to his replacement, Lewis, who averaged a mighty 2 yards a carry and none of those carries over the goalline.
FU to Carr's lack of vision during Brees bye week.
FU to DJax and Ward when I needed them most.

And, FU to Reed last week for his TV runback of a last minute interception interception that beat me by 5 points. (yes, I am still pissed about that one.)
merc
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Vlad the Impaler_ffc » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:19 pm

FU Dominick Davis. You played for my opponent and when the game was competitive with the Colts, you showed everyone the bum you are. Then when the game is out of reach and the teams are running out the clock, you score twice and rack up garbage yards. You did the same thing against the Chargers last week. Do it when it matters to your team you overrated chump.
Vengeance is mine.
Vlad the Impaler_ffc
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby joshyboy72 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:37 pm

FU to my 4 'Hawks players who I started this week, giving me a combined total of like 16 crappy points

FU to jamal lewis for looking like the bus this week (not this year's Jerome bettis, but the slow, crappy one of the past few years ;-D )

FU to labrandon toefield for stealing what shoulda been the tailor's TD

finally FU to manning...not because I was facing him or anything, I just don't like seeing the team with him win every week
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby CC » Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:58 pm

goleafsgo96 wrote:
Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:
goleafsgo96 wrote:FU MANNING YUR SO DAMN SELFISH WHY DONT YOU HAND THE BALL TO JAMES?? ITS NOT LIKE ANYONE ELSE CALLS THE PLAYS JUST YOU!!! YOU DONT CARE ABOUT WINNING YOU ONLY WANT TO BREAK THE RECORD... AND BTW YOUR A JERK FOR ACCEPTING A CONTRACT THAT WAS OFFERED TO YOU.

My thoughts exactly, anyone who disagrees is an idiot.

yea, doesnt manning realize that winning is not as important as sharing in football?

Yea good point, Manning's team would have probably lost if he gave James a carry inside the 5 instead of throwing 3 TDs there.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting