WK 10 FU Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

WK 10 FU Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby goleafsgo96 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:11 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:
goleafsgo96 wrote:
Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:
goleafsgo96 wrote:FU MANNING YUR SO DAMN SELFISH WHY DONT YOU HAND THE BALL TO JAMES?? ITS NOT LIKE ANYONE ELSE CALLS THE PLAYS JUST YOU!!! YOU DONT CARE ABOUT WINNING YOU ONLY WANT TO BREAK THE RECORD... AND BTW YOUR A JERK FOR ACCEPTING A CONTRACT THAT WAS OFFERED TO YOU.

My thoughts exactly, anyone who disagrees is an idiot.

yea, doesnt manning realize that winning is not as important as sharing in football?

Yea good point, Manning's team would have probably lost if he gave James a carry inside the 5 instead of throwing 3 TDs there.

hmm how to continue with sarcasm... ahh..

Thats also a good point, manning should pay more attention to the old saying... how does it go...
"If something is working, dont stick with it... change it up."
i wish i knew who the genius was who invented that one.

Its football, as a QB, id have my sights set on scoring, on every play, the entire game. I can understand why you are probably bitter as an edge owner, but its football.
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby gavin256 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:33 pm

I HAVE A BIG FU THIS WEEK. A LOT OF PLAYERS SUCKED SO BAD THAT I HATE THEM ALL AND I HOPE THEY ALL DIE!!!!!!!
FU MANNING FOR NOT SHARING STUPID FAGGOT
FU Stokley FOR FINALLY BLOWING UP AND NOT TELLING THE FANTASY WORLD BEFORE HAND.
FU Chris Brown you fumble way too much and you are way to inconsistent to start ever. FU
FU Donald Driver fumbling against the vikes d and getting no points in the route. You stink.
F.U. Marvin Harrison!! 2 points from a stud WR? Stud my a**
FU Martin for going off on one of the best defenses in the league. But not against the bills though right?? FU
FU CARR for not trying hard enough. You suck almost the very most.
FU Hasselbeck for still not getting your act together against one of the most questiobnable d's.
FU Jimmy Smith for getting a td on the last play and warrenting you a start instead of my other meatheads here.
FU Clayton for going off and getting a td too when i dont start you. But when i start you you never get a td. NEVER FU
MOST OF ALL, BIG FU TO MANNING FOR HIS SELFISH WAYS NOT GETTING IT TO EDGE, HARRISON, AND POLLARD. SELFISH PRICK.
ALSO, FU TO FANTASY FOOTBALL CUZ I NEVER CARED ABOUT TEAMS UNDER .500 ANDS NOW I HAVE MY EYES PEELED EVERY PLAY. PLUS I USED TO HAVE A LIFE BUT NOT ANYMORE DAMMIT. FU!!!!!!!!!!!
AHH I FEEL BETTER NOW. THANKS.
Git-R-Done!!!!!!!!!
gavin256
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Mr Wizard00 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:53 pm

FU all you coaches that use "goal line" backs... ala Duckett..Levens..Colt Receivers...Dance with the ones that brung ya once and awhile.....Show EJ..Dunn..Westbrook some love
Cowboy Forever
Mr Wizard00
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby IRON CHEF » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:24 am

FU Brunell for getting benched and firm making my optimistic preseason expectations look like sh*t
FU Chris Brown for your McNair-esque injury problems and fumbles
FU referees for screwing over Pace with a terrible ejection
FU late night infomericals
FU Edge for no TDs when your team scores 50 pts (not really his fault)
FU "you got sacked"
FU Cleveland for continuing to be a fantasy wasteland
FU Roy Williams...damn rookies
FU Dainty Stallworth, I didn't start you, but you still suck pretty damn badly

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Dplymkr88 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:33 am

FU Dom Davis for failing to get me two more freakin yards to put me in the bonus

FU Chris Brown for showing me that you are an injury prone chump.

FU Santana Moss for even making me even consider putting you in my lineup again.

FU to the prick in second place in my league that won't let me run away at 8-2
Still looking for that Eagles trophy case...

Dplymkr88
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 24)

Postby black_hawk8888 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:29 pm

FU Mike Holmgrenn for not giving the ball to SA at least 50 times per game. The guy freaking averages almost 8 yards a carry last week and gets no love in the red zone and only 22 carries overall. Holmgrin is a chump and an idiot to boot. 176 yards and no tds? Crap.

Alexander would run for like 2500 yards and 35 tds this year if holmgrenn would just give him the frickin ball. Its not like his star receivers are catching anything. SA should get twice as many touches as he does. Keeps the opposing O off the field and dominates every D. Holmgrenn is the biggest idiot in the NFL. He has the best rb in the league and he is only 5-4. He needs lessons from Dick Vermeil in how to use a stud RB. DAMN!
black_hawk8888
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Still staring in horror as Palmer's knee buckles on the 2nd snap of the game...

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:40 pm

2500 yds and 35 tds? wow.

I guess now he just has to settle for being the leading rusher in the NFL. He is really having a crappy year.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby joshyboy72 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:59 pm

:-b :-b :-b
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting