travis henry - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

travis henry

Moderator: Football Moderators

travis henry

Postby big shot » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:46 am

what is this guys value right now? Is he going to play again this year? Would he be a good choice as someone to hold onto in a keeper league
big shot
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:52 am

Value now - extremely low. McGahee will be in there the rest of the year. The only way Henry will get in there again is if Willis goes down.

As far as keepers, he is someone to think about keeping if you have weak options at RB. He will most likely be traded at the end of the year, and he should immediately become the starter for whichever team picks him up. The problem is if that team doesn't have a big inside presence at offensive line, he may struggle. Henry is more of an inside runner that piles up the yards pounding between the tackle and guard. He doesn't turn the corners very well (which McGahee is better at).
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Re: travis henry

Postby UNDEFEATED » Mon Nov 15, 2004 8:14 am

big shot wrote:what is this guys value right now? Is he going to play again this year? Would he be a good choice as someone to hold onto in a keeper league

Depends on when your Keeper List is due to the league you are in. If it is right away, i wouldn't consider keeping him, unless there were substancial rumors floating. major gamble though.

Henrys Keeper-Value depends on his status with the Bills. Does he become expendable or shall we say tradeable?

When in your Keeper-List due? Because if the due-date is later you can sit through the off-season. SIT-N-Wait.

He could have very good value. He is less than half-season or so from TWO 1300 yard seasons. The guy can play through Most-pains.
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Return to Football Talk