Holt Concussion Update... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Holt Concussion Update...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Holt Concussion Update...

Postby Warpigs » Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:52 am

Just posted at Rotoworld, which got it from Rams.com...

Coach Mike Martz said Torry Holt "should be fine" after suffering a concussion Sunday.
It sounds like he'll be able to play next week, but we'll update his progress throughout the week. Nov. 15 - 1:11 am et
Source: Rams.com

I play Holt's owner this coming week, so I was hoping Holt would miss some time. Doesn't look that way, though.
Warpigs
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Spotter
(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Big Pimpin' » Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:41 pm

this guy is a wuss. when he was in his street clothes during the game, i saw him joking around with someone and he was whipping his head around pretty violently.
i don't care if the doctor's told you not to go back in, suck it up and help your team win a game.
Big Pimpin'
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Flockers » Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:43 pm

Big Pimpin' wrote:this guy is a wuss. when he was in his street clothes during the game, i saw him joking around with someone and he was whipping his head around pretty violently.
i don't care if the doctor's told you not to go back in, suck it up and help your team win a game.

Playing any contact sport with a concussion can lead to death. :-t
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby Chopper » Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:51 pm

Wow. Wuss is probably one of the last names I'd try to pin on Holt. He's a class act who has NEVER shied away from going across the middle. I have no doubt that the decision to remain out of the game was not his to make. He took a brutal shot and will probably be prevented from any contact for at least 3 or 4 days.
Chopper
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby The_Commish » Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:53 pm

Big Pimpin' wrote:this guy is a wuss. when he was in his street clothes during the game, i saw him joking around with someone and he was whipping his head around pretty violently.

I'm glad you're not a doctor. You don't play any contact sport with a concussion.
The_Commish
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby DaChiefs » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:52 pm

Flockers wrote:

Playing any contact sport with a concussion can lead to death. :-t

haha, what a wuss for not risking his life to help his team win the game. Probably the most idiotic statement ive seen on these boards ever.
DaChiefs Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby IRON CHEF » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:58 pm

Chopper wrote:Wow. Wuss is probably one of the last names I'd try to pin on Holt. He's a class act who has NEVER shied away from going across the middle. I have no doubt that the decision to remain out of the game was not his to make. He took a brutal shot and will probably be prevented from any contact for at least 3 or 4 days.

Exactly what I was going to say after I read that post. Holt a wuss? Please don't ignorantly put labels on anyone, especially someone is who is the exact opposite of what you claim him to be.

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Postby defianthart » Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:20 pm

hate to jump on the bandwagon to jump on this guy but.... you have no idea what youre talking about. worst. dude. ever.
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby 34=Sweetness » Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:23 pm

Ya, that was plain moronic. Holt should be fine, its not serious, and I believe its his first concussion.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Flockers » Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:48 pm

BTW Big Gimpin' why should he go back out when the Rams were beating the bejesus out of the 'Hawks? :~(
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Next

Return to Football Talk