CFL kicker gets free fertilizer - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

CFL kicker gets free fertilizer

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Evolution » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:04 am

portisfan24 wrote:
Evolution wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:I'm up for a PBC (so long as it doesn't last until the next Grey Cup).

Should be a great game.

btw - anyone see that cheap shot on Allen? The guy was really trying to break his leg. That was the worst and most blatant attempt to injure that I've ever seen in football.

Yeah, that was pretty sad. Kinda funny how both home teams lost their starting pivots, but because BC had 2, we were able to survive.

With the way the officiating has worked in BC's favor (except the one Calgary game), how can you not like the Lions ;-)

I dont see how you can say we are blessed by bad officiating. Sure, that "offside" punt was a mistake, but so was the phantom td of a couple moths ago. And I dont know what barrett and the riders were talking about in the season finale, that was a face mask.

Yeah, those two cancel each other out, but the last week of the regular season there were major timekeeping issues (I think the clock didnt even start on 3 plays of the Lions last drive), and even last week the officials incorrectly spotted the ball for the McCallum FG, not that its an excuse for missing the kick anyhow. I'd say we've been the beneficiaries of more than a few lucky breaks. Anyway, I meant is as more of a joke than anything else.
[b][url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=224384]What happened to Evo?[/url][/b]
Evolution
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Evolution » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:04 am

I also asked SPC if he could make them, I'm fairly confident he'll take on the task.
[b][url=http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=224384]What happened to Evo?[/url][/b]
Evolution
General Manager
General Manager

Postby portisfan24 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:14 pm

Evolution wrote:I also asked SPC if he could make them, I'm fairly confident he'll take on the task.

well it is thursday, so we are getting short on time.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Evolution » Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:19 am

portisfan24 wrote:
Evolution wrote:I also asked SPC if he could make them, I'm fairly confident he'll take on the task.

well it is thursday, so we are getting short on time.

Bags have been made, gonna post the PBC.

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=78326&start=225
Evolution
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:09 am

Just curious, but are there a decent number of CFL fantasy football leagues? I've never seen one.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby goleafsgo96 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:12 am

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:Just curious, but are there a decent number of CFL fantasy football leagues? I've never seen one.

I know there are a few, i was offered to join them, but fantasy football is not big up north... except for the NFL
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby portisfan24 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:39 pm

goleafsgo96 wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:Just curious, but are there a decent number of CFL fantasy football leagues? I've never seen one.

I know there are a few, i was offered to join them, but fantasy football is not big up north... except for the NFL

ya there was one through fsn.com. I didnt join though so I dont know what its like
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk