32%
No
68%
Not Sure
No votes

Total votes : 22

Harrison-Mad?

Postby Da Host » Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:29 pm

Right now marvin Harrison is being left out in the cold. Reggie,Stokley and Clark were the big recievers on sunday. And in the past 11 TD's thrown by Manning none of which to Harrison. This is a big offensive weapon being left out in the cold. Does he have to right to be angry with Peyton for not giving him the ball?

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/strawberry.php << Go there the funniest thing I ever
Saw!

Need a injury update? PM me!
Da Host
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Game Where Kevin Dyson comes one yard short of the goal line in the super bowl.

Postby ljthockey » Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:37 pm

Awwww this is driving me crazy all these Harrison is getting screwed this bleh bleh blah. Im tired of whiney for harrison posts

Stokley - 41 rec. 665 yds. 16.2 avg. 5 TD
Wayne - 41 rec. 636 yds. 15.5 avg. 7 TD
Harrison - 47 rec. 588 yds. 12.5 avg. 7 TD

As you can see Harrison is tied in touchdowns and leading in receptions plus do you think he is that selfish to be mad that two other recievers are gaining some spotlight on there careers? i doubt it they are a winning team and will most likely make the playoffs Harrison has no reason to be upset unless he is selfish which i believe he is not.
[b][color=red]You have just read a Ljthockey© post[/color][/b]

ljthockey
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Re: Harrison-Mad?

Postby matmat » Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:43 pm

Da Host wrote:Right now marvin Harrison is being left out in the cold. Reggie,Stokley and Clark were the big recievers on sunday. And in the past 11 TD's thrown by Manning none of which to Harrison. This is a big offensive weapon being left out in the cold. Does he have to right to be angry with Peyton for not giving him the ball?

you sound like a disgruntled harrison owner
How is my typing? Call 1-555-382-5968
Many posters could benefit from this.
matmat
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Harrison-Mad?

Postby Payne Dailey » Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:59 pm

Da Host wrote:Right now marvin Harrison is being left out in the cold. Reggie,Stokley and Clark were the big recievers on sunday. And in the past 11 TD's thrown by Manning none of which to Harrison. This is a big offensive weapon being left out in the cold. Does he have to right to be angry with Peyton for not giving him the ball?

I don't think so, he's probably wants the ring more then anything.
Even if it's a contract year, glory lasts longer then money.
Payne Dailey
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jerzey jetz » Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:42 pm

The eagles just scored their 5th TD, which will give my opponent victory cause of the 5 extra points. Harrison KILLED me. He should not cry, unless he feels that Peyton is intentionaly avoiding him. He still gets double covered and Manning looks elsewhere for better options. I've been seing this trend since last season but still don't want to trade Marvin. I expect this to continue throughout the season. It will be interesting to see what happens in Indy with those 3 :*)
jerzey jetz
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:32 pm

He shouldn't be too mad. Each of their weapons at WR or TE have gone through the 2-3 catch games. This was his one. No sweat. He will still get 10-12 tds when it's all done. Those are good numbers.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:48 pm

Better poll question would be if he should shave his mustache.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RedskinsRock » Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:03 am

i thought i heard that he dropped a long TD pass in this pass game? is this true?
Joe Gibbs for President
RedskinsRock
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Football Talk