what do u guys think about Mushin Muhammed? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

what do u guys think about Mushin Muhammed?

Moderator: Football Moderators

what do u guys think about Mushin Muhammed?

Postby ODOGG » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:36 pm

the last 4 weeks this guy has been the hottest WR next to T.O......with no running backs that are worthy of mentiong anyone else think this guy will continue to put up awsome number,,,,in my league the last 4 weeks hes been the #1 WR
ODOGG
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Ironhorse75 » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:46 pm

Throughout the rest of the year the Panthers are going to air it out. They have no choice. Delhomme has been on fire, zero INT the past 3 weeks and their running game won't be improving anytime soon.
Ironhorse75
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby IRON CHEF » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:08 am

I haven't exactly supported Muhammed, but I've always wondered why everyone thought Colbeart was a significantly better choice than Muhsin. I don't think the supertandem of Goings, Harris, and Hoover will be very effective, so I suppose Delhomme will be looking to the air often. Muhammed is a solid pickup right now IMO. ;-D

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:21 am

IRON CHEF wrote:I haven't exactly supported Muhammed, but I've always wondered why everyone thought Colbeart was a significantly better choice than Muhsin. I don't think the supertandem of Goings, Harris, and Hoover will be very effective, so I suppose Delhomme will be looking to the air often. Muhammed is a solid pickup right now IMO. ;-D

Solid pickup??? He better be owned in every respectable league in the country. The panthers d isnt stopping anyone either, so them airing it out when down big is helping out too.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ODOGG » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:24 am

yeah 4 games of being on fire is no fluke,,,,hes going to get the start on my team over Moulds and Holt...i'll be playing him along side Mason. Clayton, and Muhammed,,,,
ODOGG
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Ricky_Christ » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:30 am

I'd rank him alongside Andre Johnson & Javon Walker for the rest of the season. Anyone that grabbed him late in the draft is very lucky.
Praise Ricky!
Ricky_Christ
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby iloveny18 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:35 am

I had just traded for him (after people here recommended i not give up chad J. for him). he led me to victory this week. he's in a great situation, sucky D and no RB's.

the only thing that is kinda a downside is that they haven't looked to him in the game early on. delhomme was throwing more towards prohle(sp)/colbert last game. but the good thing is they do look to him in the redzone alot
iloveny18
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 1)

Postby andus » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:36 am

Question is, how will Jake's broken thumb affect Mushy's performance?
andus
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Ricky_Christ » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:38 am

andus wrote:Question is, how will Jake's broken thumb affect Mushy's performance?

That's an excellent point. I pray that Delhomme isn't too badly injured, he'll be a great #2 QB for me now that the running game has completely tanked.
Praise Ricky!
Ricky_Christ
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby tman570 » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:42 am

Well unfortantly I had him sitting on the bench this week, had I started him I would of won my matchup instead of losing by 8 measley points. I have a hard time starting him b/c my 3 WR's are T.O., Bruce and Moulds. I may have to start him over moulds this week but it is such a tough call.
tman570
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Next

Return to Football Talk