Adding "I'll reply to yours" to the thread title - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Adding "I'll reply to yours" to the thread title

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby The Jury » Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:22 pm

petedog9 wrote:To be honest I dont want people replying to one of my posts just because I answerred one of theirs. If somebody really doesnt know the answer or is making an uneducated opinion just to repay me for answerring their posts, it does me no good at all. If anything it hurts me.
Why people want just shear quantity of answers as opposed to a few quality answers is beyond me. I think it might be a "look at me" situation to an extent were they get the attention they are after. JMHO

I have always been behind the idea of "take a penny, leave a penny" concept. If I come into the cafe and start a thread and ask for help, then I scan through the recent threads and answer a few as well. BUT I only post up a reply that I feel I am educated on or have an opinion on. There are many occasions were I just come in and respond to questions without asking a thing. We are all here to help each other, gain knowlege, get up to date info and maybe even make a friend or two. Thats what makes this site so great.

Exactly. The "take a penny, leave a penny" mentality is what we need to maintain, not the "my penny for your penny" scenario that "I'll reply to yours" generates.
Respect Stevie McNair. Bow down to the pouch.
The Jury
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk