Burleson- For Real?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Burleson- For Real??

Moderator: Football Moderators

Burleson- For Real??

Postby Da Host » Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:54 am

Nate Burleson of the Minnesota Vikings had a HUGE game against the Pack on Sunday. Yeah i know, it was the Packers defense but he has had some good games against tougher defenses. And all this is without single coverage because moss is out he does not see just single coverage. I like this guy fantasy wise. Good Move to pick him up?

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/strawberry.php << Go there the funniest thing I ever
Saw!

Need a injury update? PM me!
Da Host
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Game Where Kevin Dyson comes one yard short of the goal line in the super bowl.

Postby Jeramie_Contreras » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:04 am

yes he will turn into minny #2 real soon and just like wayne has been from the #2 spot he will make an impact. With my Vikes in a race the rest of the year with the dreaded cheese heads look for the vikings to do what they always have done in the past, Stick with whats hot and right now burelson is burning up. ;-D
Jeramie_Contreras
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:39 am

He will definitely continue to shine as long as Moss is out. Long term, he really could be an impact player in fantasy as a great #3 receiver. He's tall and fast, just not as fast as Moss. Robinson hasn't been doing much recently...I assume it's because of one of two things: he's either more hurt than he's letting on, or he's getting the #1 CB coverage since he's their next biggest threat.

Burleson was about the only person targeted on the last drive for the Vikings on Sunday. He is making plays and being rewarded for it. I don't plan on giving the guy up even when Moss comes back because he could be the next Reggie Wayne. Their remaining schedule is also very soft, and he is part of an offense that can be just as powerful as Indy's.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk