Browns Waive James Jackson. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Browns Waive James Jackson.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Screwed » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:57 pm

bungle613 wrote:
Screwed wrote:
cooleyhigh wrote:Butch Davis is a complete moron. He could have gotten a draft pick off GB for Couch but he played hardball wanting a higher pick. Every goober armchair QB (myself included) knew they would cut Couch... they locked him out of the facility for crying out loud. Result, GB gets Couch, Cleveland gets nothing.

Miami offers a pick for JJ, Davis plays hardball wanting a better pick. Result, Jackson is available to Miami or anyone for peanuts, Cleveland gets nothing.

Jackson may add quality depth somewhere but I doubt he will be fantasy worthy.

You're partially right... .Butch Davis IS a moron. He's on a complete power trip.

But like I said in my previous post... When the Browns had the opportunity to trade Jackson for a draft pick, Suggs got hurt and they ended up keeping him until Suggs was healthy. Suggs got a stinger that was supposed to keep him out for a week, but he ended up being out for 3.

Now, why the Browns didn't attempt to trade him today??? I have not freakin' idea. Insanity from all the losses maybe.

Could have something to do with the trade deadline being a month ago. ;-D

In an attempt to clear up my stupidity... What I meant was... I don't know why they didn't get rid of him when they could get something for him. But, don't let this fool you... I'm still stupid...lol.
Screwed
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk