Does anybody else hate Mike Holmgren's guts??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Does anybody else hate Mike Holmgren's guts???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Does anybody else hate Mike Holmgren's guts???

Postby black_hawk8888 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:35 pm

The freaking idiot should give the rock to SA at least 50 times per game. He needs lessons from vermeil in how to use a stud rb. GIVE HIM THE DAMN BALL EVERY FREAKING TIME! Its not like Krob and Djax are breaking any records. If SA got 30+ touches per game he would go for 2500 yards and 35 tds. Game after game he gets 20 carries. Holmgrin is a moron. Alexander averages over 7 yards a carry against the rams and only gets 22 caries and doesn't get the rock on 4th and 1 - they give it to strong. Holmgren sucks dirty sewer water. he is totally wasting the best rb in the league. Here's a novel idea Mike: your QB has a 1:1 td to int ratio and you have the best runner in the league behind one of the best OL. RUN THE BALL!!!!! Sheesh. Anybody agree with me? Or am I just a bitter SA owner?
black_hawk8888
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Still staring in horror as Palmer's knee buckles on the 2nd snap of the game...

Postby joshyboy72 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:05 pm

buddy we heard you the first time. :-b :-b

I think you are just a bitter SA owner, considering even when he doesn't score a TD, he still owns. Just relax.

Truly, Holmgren can't give Alexander like 35 carries a game because of the way Hasselbeck is playing. You need a balanced offense to win...I mean seriously almost every time the Hawks hit the red zone against the Rams, they went 3 and out, with 3 straight incomplete passes. :-t

hehe maybe I'm just a bitter Hass owner
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby black_hawk8888 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:27 pm

Sorry - I posted the first one in the wrong place. I hear what you are saying, and yes, I am an SA owner. But I think I have a point. All ranting and raving aside, I believe that the Hawks would do better with him getting the rock more. He is the most dominant player not named Peyton in the NFL right now. If they would just run ONCE in the red zone, that would help Hass be more productive. I feel your pain - SA takes the productive downs and what is left is dropped by Krob and Djax. Tough year.
black_hawk8888
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Still staring in horror as Palmer's knee buckles on the 2nd snap of the game...

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting