mozilla firefox question? any help appreciated - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

mozilla firefox question? any help appreciated

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:29 pm

Are you sure you didn't just accidentally turn the toggle off for the address bar?

Go into "View->Toolbars" and make sure your address bar is checked off. If it's not, click on it, and it should return.

As far as bumping old threads...I dislike multiple threads on an issue as much as you do. But, that's mainly for an injury or commentary question. In here, it's not as big a deal to make new posts for questions such as yours providing there isn't an currently existing discussion in here. ;-D

If a thread is maybe a week or two old so that people would remember it, then using it is OK. But, when you take a thread from a year ago, it's a little too outdated to be bringing back. The main reason is because everyone will assume that this is a new thread and will read through the old material thinking that it is a new question. Then, people will post replies on the old stuff. Eventually someone will notice that it is old stuff and make note of it.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mutantseabass » Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:19 pm

logan wrote:have you tried going into the customize and restore defalut sets? i don't really no where it would go if the toolbar is not in the customize screen.

also for anyone looking to generally tweak/speed up/customize etc etc this guide is pretty much the best one i've ever gone through.

http://www.tweakguides.com/Firefox_1.html

Thats a great link man, thanks ;-D

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk