Listen to the ham and eggers i have to deal with - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Listen to the ham and eggers i have to deal with

Moderator: Football Moderators

Listen to the ham and eggers i have to deal with

Postby Clarionbigtimer » Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:01 am

I'm in a 10 team head to head league, that allows 2 keepers. Listen to some of these trades Peyton Manning for Brady and Zeroure. Also one guy was offered Trent Green, Antonio Gates, Santana Moss, Michael Clayton, and Rudi Johnson for Randy Moss and he rejected it. Any advice on what I should do. Should i quit this porkchop reject league or what? I mean these guys have no clue, one guy says he spends the 245 dollar entry fee just to read the message board. Another guy Talks trash on me and says i have no street cred if i question anything.
Clarionbigtimer
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guttpuppy » Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:07 am

LOL,no street cred...funny.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Re: Listen to the ham and eggers i have to deal with

Postby strats36 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:04 am

Clarionbigtimer wrote:I'm in a 10 team head to head league, that allows 2 keepers. Listen to some of these trades Peyton Manning for Brady and Zeroure. Also one guy was offered Trent Green, Antonio Gates, Santana Moss, Michael Clayton, and Rudi Johnson for Randy Moss and he rejected it. Any advice on what I should do. Should i quit this porkchop reject league or what? I mean these guys have no clue, one guy says he spends the 245 dollar entry fee just to read the message board. Another guy Talks trash on me and says i have no street cred if i question anything.

$245 dollar entry fee and a league full of idiots? Take them for all they're worth!
ImageImageImage
strats36
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Listen to the ham and eggers i have to deal with

Postby joshyboy72 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 10:25 am

strats36 wrote:
Clarionbigtimer wrote:I'm in a 10 team head to head league, that allows 2 keepers. Listen to some of these trades Peyton Manning for Brady and Zeroure. Also one guy was offered Trent Green, Antonio Gates, Santana Moss, Michael Clayton, and Rudi Johnson for Randy Moss and he rejected it. Any advice on what I should do. Should i quit this porkchop reject league or what? I mean these guys have no clue, one guy says he spends the 245 dollar entry fee just to read the message board. Another guy Talks trash on me and says i have no street cred if i question anything.

$245 dollar entry fee and a league full of idiots? Take them for all they're worth!

hahaha exactly why you thinking of quitting? :-b
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby big shot » Sat Nov 20, 2004 11:46 am

yeah your probably in last place too. it sounds that way considering your trying to trade your whole team for randy moss and what is a ham and egger
big shot
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Sixxgunn » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:04 pm

Anyone that uses the phrase"street cred" is probably 14 years old,or at least mentally that age.Play the season out and find some adults to play with next year.I prefer to find local guys instaed of internet players because it's harder to cheat someone face to face.I know it's not always possible,but perhaps you could get the local sports bar to do something next year,and the prizes would be decent.We have one here that does that although I didn't enter,so you never know.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby goleafsgo96 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:19 pm

big shot wrote:yeah your probably in last place too. it sounds that way considering your trying to trade your whole team for randy moss and what is a ham and egger

he never said he proposed that deal.
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:32 pm

goleafsgo96 wrote:
big shot wrote:yeah your probably in last place too. it sounds that way considering your trying to trade your whole team for randy moss and what is a ham and egger

he never said he proposed that deal.

seems pretty obvious.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby UNDEFEATED » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:38 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:LOL,no street cred...funny.

No street cred....Show them your bling-bling chain and your gold-platinum teeth and your sidekick with the rhinestones and all your hoes *that you slap* and the keys to your ESCALADE XLT.

If that doesn't work bring your entourage(little brother and sister and your mom) and show him your jailhouse tatoos and your scar tissue from your stab wounds.

Give me a break.
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Ricky_Christ » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:44 pm

It is my fondest dream to find a bunch of rich idiots to play FF with each year.
Praise Ricky!
Ricky_Christ
Head Coach
Head Coach

Next

Return to Football Talk