Listen to the ham and eggers i have to deal with - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Listen to the ham and eggers i have to deal with

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby goleafsgo96 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:53 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:
goleafsgo96 wrote:
big shot wrote:yeah your probably in last place too. it sounds that way considering your trying to trade your whole team for randy moss and what is a ham and egger

he never said he proposed that deal.

seems pretty obvious.

seems pretty obvious that he proposed the deal??
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Clarionbigtimer » Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:58 am

All right, i don't know about you guys, but there was just a trade (in a keeper league for richie anderson and Tai streets for Deshaun foster and Lavernus Coles.
Clarionbigtimer
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Gostlrs » Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:25 am

best way to keep those crazy trade away is to not keep a player that is from a trade. only keep WW or drafted players. that will keep the BS trades for the sole purpose of next year off the charts
Go Steelers!
Gostlrs
Water Boy
Water Boy

Re: Listen to the ham and eggers i have to deal with

Postby The Great Gambini » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:34 am

joshyboy72 wrote:
strats36 wrote:
Clarionbigtimer wrote:I'm in a 10 team head to head league, that allows 2 keepers. Listen to some of these trades Peyton Manning for Brady and Zeroure. Also one guy was offered Trent Green, Antonio Gates, Santana Moss, Michael Clayton, and Rudi Johnson for Randy Moss and he rejected it. Any advice on what I should do. Should i quit this porkchop reject league or what? I mean these guys have no clue, one guy says he spends the 245 dollar entry fee just to read the message board. Another guy Talks trash on me and says i have no street cred if i question anything.

$245 dollar entry fee and a league full of idiots? Take them for all they're worth!

hahaha exactly why you thinking of quitting? :-b

He's probably pissed because he's not winning.

'Twas a fun year, fellas.
The Great Gambini
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Clarionbigtimer » Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:02 pm

The Great Gambini wrote:
joshyboy72 wrote:
strats36 wrote:
Clarionbigtimer wrote:I'm in a 10 team head to head league, that allows 2 keepers. Listen to some of these trades Peyton Manning for Brady and Zeroure. Also one guy was offered Trent Green, Antonio Gates, Santana Moss, Michael Clayton, and Rudi Johnson for Randy Moss and he rejected it. Any advice on what I should do. Should i quit this porkchop reject league or what? I mean these guys have no clue, one guy says he spends the 245 dollar entry fee just to read the message board. Another guy Talks trash on me and says i have no street cred if i question anything.

$245 dollar entry fee and a league full of idiots? Take them for all they're worth!

hahaha exactly why you thinking of quitting? :-b

He's probably pissed because he's not winning.

no. get a clue jackass. It's just annoying when you have a decent team and idiots trade away their top players to the team right behind you for turd ferguson and some other scrubs. Some guy just traded randy moss for tai streets at the trade deadline, but then again maybe you think that's a good trade
Clarionbigtimer
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Htr10 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:13 pm

Perhaps what you should do is ask this gentleman at what establishment he acquired his street cred and then go there and get some for yourself. Then you should be able to fit in better with the group.
Htr10
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 2)

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:19 pm

If people are making crappy trades like that and you can't veto them or whatever. Using your Moss for Streets example...Why the heck would you stay in it? Get out of it.

Doesn't sound like you are enjoying it, so cut bait. I have a hard time seeing someone pay $245 for a league that is a keeper and trading Moss for Tai Streets.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby big shot » Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:40 pm

hey mods. why dont you just ban this troll
big shot
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby goleafsgo96 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:29 pm

"get a clue" <-------- worst line ever

Are you saying that someone paid 245$ to join a keeper league and traded away Randy Moss for Tai Streets?
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mikeydavison » Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:35 pm

;-D to any Bobby "The Brain" Heenan reference. I haven't heard "ham and eggers" in years. Are there any pencil necked geeks in this league?

And what exactly does street cred have to do with FF? Does the winner get to do a drive by on the loser?
mikeydavison
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Football Talk