which two WR should I start (Holt, Boston, Conway, Driver) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

which two WR should I start (Holt, Boston, Conway, Driver)

Moderator: Football Moderators

which two WR should I start (Holt, Boston, Conway, Driver)

Postby frank » Thu Sep 19, 2002 5:59 pm

Starting Boston and Holt should be a no brainer, but they will be going against tougher defenses. Conway and Driver are playing easier teams and have been doing well. Any input on which two to start? thanks in advance.
frank

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby DraftDodger » Thu Sep 19, 2002 6:17 pm

Conway is money in the bank this coming weekend. I think people are a little too high on Driver right now. He is good, but as long as Glenn is starting and they are trying to give work to Walker too, Driver remains a risky starter.

For your proven starter, I would go with Holt. The Rams offense will not be easy for the Bucs to shut down, and Holt is overdue for some major production this year. I predict 143 yards and 2 touchdowns for Holt ... how's that for specific? :)

Holt and Conway all the way. Boston missed practice this week and I would give him a week off your starting lineup to make sure he's okay. Driver will probably continue in the same vein we've all ready seen ... a handful of yards and a TD, nowhere close to what Holt and Conway can put up for you.
DraftDodger
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Writer

Postby gridiron goddes » Thu Sep 19, 2002 8:21 pm

I'd have to go with Conway and Boston. Conway's playing a terrible D and Boston is a monster no matter how you cut it.

I'd hold off on Holt. The Rams haven't seemed to be able to get their offense to gel yet and TB DEF is no pushover.
gridiron goddes

boston

Postby mikey » Thu Sep 19, 2002 8:26 pm

you have to go with boston every week, simple as that. i also say start holt. monday night football, what beeter stage to energize the greatest show on turf (i can't believ i said that).
mikey

Return to Football Talk