So how high is AJ's value...after a solid year so far? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

So how high is AJ's value...after a solid year so far?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby skibrett15 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:21 pm

Farve is the perfect match for the GB set of wrs with Walker as an all-around stud, driver the excellent route runner and ferguson as a legit deep threat and physical guy, farve is amazin at spreading the ball around. Brees hasn't learned to do that yet. Not to say he won't with a good group of wrs. But I digress from AJ, he should be stud quality, but only in a system firing on all cylinders. I think he and Carr need the protection that a good running game provides.
skibrett15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby kanezfan11 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:42 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:
kanezfan11 wrote:
Sixxgunn wrote:TO
Moss
Harrison
Walker
Horn
Ward
Holt
Mason
J. Smith
A Johnson

I can't see Mason not in the top ten,and Johnson has really only done it for games...not a season.The last 3-4 weeks he has killed me.These other guys are vets that do it every year,with the exception of Walker.Walker's value drops immediately the day Favre retires.(next year?)

Not if they can pick up a QB like Brees. Also, Mason isn't Top 10 this year... his #'s just aren't worthy.

Drew Brees is no Brett Favre.

Yeah, ofcourse he's not. I didn't really read into it right and I know his value will drop, just not as much as it would if they started their backup QB or someone else. If Brees is for real with Gates and now McCardell with LT taking pressure off, he would/should be able to do well with the talented WR group and a TE like Franks with Ahman taking off pressure.
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk