Who is the best college basketball team period? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Who is the best college basketball team period?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Flockers » Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:10 pm

Texas Longhorns
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:35 am

You Dukies may be on to something there. If Ewing and Redick shoot like they did last night, not many teams will beat them.

Mich St didn't look too bad last night either. Cameron is a tough place to play. Only 8 non conference teams have won there under Coach K if I recall that stat correctly from last night. Ouch.

The Big 10 is just going to get romped in the ACC/Big 10 challenge
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:15 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:You Dukies may be on to something there. If Ewing and Redick shoot like they did last night, not many teams will beat them.

Mich St didn't look too bad last night either. Cameron is a tough place to play. Only 8 non conference teams have won there under Coach K if I recall that stat correctly from last night. Ouch.

I think Illinois has a shot at beating Wake, since its in Illinois.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby DUKE » Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:59 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:You Dukies may be on to something there. If Ewing and Redick shoot like they did last night, not many teams will beat them.

I think Illinois has a shot at beating Wake, since its in Illinois.

Good Call ;-D

Swiper, I am really excited about The BlueDevils this year. They are going to be firing up a lot of 3's with Redick and Ewing. Depth is a big time concern, especially down low. Randolph is going to have to live up to his potential. He showed moments of greatness last year, but disappeared at times too. Coach K says that he will sometimes play 4 guards on the floor at a time and try and play to the team's strengths, which is obviously shooting, quickness, and defense. Assuming Randolph plays to his potential, they may actually have 2 dominating forces down low too, but they desperately need to stay out of foul trouble. It will be fun battling in the ACC this year. The conference is loaded with talent.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Dec 03, 2004 4:56 pm

Yeah I felt Illinois had a good shot at winning since it was at home. I wouldn't have guess it would have been the rout it was.

They have a good squad there. But the ACC is heads and shoulders above the Big 10 from top to bottom.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby steelerfan04 » Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:01 pm

Illinois is the best team. My other final four picks are Wake Forest, Syracuse, and Arizona. Most overrated is UNC, most underrated is Pittsburgh.
steelerfan04
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Writer

Postby yankees311 » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:27 pm

Kansas. Bar none. No doubt. Dominate team. Dominate everything. So sweet. ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK
yankees311
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby befo » Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:46 am

Watch for the Oregon Ducks to make it into the NCAA tournament if not this year, next year. They are a great young team, and last time I checked, the only team they have lost against is the #1 team in the country.
befo
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to College Football