Where Has T.O Been?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Where Has T.O Been??

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Da Host » Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:22 pm

On a different planet!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/strawberry.php << Go there the funniest thing I ever
Saw!

Need a injury update? PM me!
Da Host
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Game Where Kevin Dyson comes one yard short of the goal line in the super bowl.

Postby Da best QB 5 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:29 pm

BrutallyHuge wrote:He caught a TD, you whiners!

What do you expect? 100+ and 3TD every game? Get real.
4th and 26 NEVER FORGET
Da best QB 5
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Ironhorse75 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:36 pm

fantasizing wrote:
work4beerz wrote:Tell us that when they watch the NFC champs walk off the field as they head home again. Maybe T.O. can be a commentater at half time during the SuperBowl half time show.

okay buddy....sure they may choke, but they may make it all the way, at 9-1 they're the class of the NFC. All I know is that I sure as hell would rather watch McNabb to Owens in the superbowl than the punk junk Carolina crap we had last year. If for nothing else, all football fans would like to see what kind of TD celebration TO has planned in the big stage.

Pullups after a dunk on the FG post?
Ironhorse75
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby 550 Dean » Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:06 pm

Well, to answer the question for the original post- yes, TO's been on another planet- the guy's been All Galaxie. He's playing at a level that's making Randy Moss' strained hammy twice as painful as it should be.

You gotta take the good and the bad with this guy- he will drop the occasional easy pass- but he makes up for it with the 65 yrd post two plays later. On the whole, I'll take TO's season over any other receiver in the league right now. Next year, too, for that matter.
12 Team Keeper League- 3 Players

QB- Brees, Delhomme, Griese
RB- Portis, Martin, C Brown, O Smith, S Jackson, Duckett
WR- TO, McCariens, Bruce
D- Ravens,
TE- Witten
550 Dean
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby work4beerz » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:05 pm

maddog60 wrote:
work4beerz wrote:Tell us that when they watch the NFC champs walk off the field as they head home again. Maybe T.O. can be a commentater at half time during the SuperBowl half time show.

Has being a Dolphin fan made you that bitter, or does it irk you how TO backs up all his trash talk? Seriously, making such an ignorant statement with nothing productive to add to the discussion whatsoever is only looking to incite a fight, which is really quite sad.

Actually you're quite sad for posting in a thread and not reading anything but the last few posts.
I was talking about Bh's post where he said that they were about to clinch the division and TO was SO HAPPY!
I just was pointing out how they feel that they are the best in the NFC ( and perhaps they are right now), but it doesn't mean anything if you don't play the last game. If you are watching it, you can't be happy.
Note: some people just don't get how forums work.
1. You read the posts.
2. You comment on the posts.
3. It doesn't have to be: I agree. 100% correct. I luv you man.
work4beerz
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting