WK 11 FU Thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

WK 11 FU Thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby FlcnFan » Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:03 pm

FU to the INDY offense for blowing up everytime my team plays against one of your guys (Manning last week, Wayne this week)

And FU auto draft for not giving me any of you

And a HUGE FU to my lame a$$ league where no one will even entertain a trade offer or comment or anything (I've made 13 trade offers and not one even responded.... no they just sat there until I took them off before Sunday)
"I'm trying to be positive. I'm a big fan of the Nobel Peace Prize."

Ron Artest-Indiana Pacers Forward
FlcnFan
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby mtryanks12 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:45 pm

FU Brandon Stokley, Emmitt Smith, and Marshall Faulk for giving me a total of 1.5 pts.
FU Peyton Manning for scoring 26 pts against me
FU Seattle Defense for 28 pts against me
FU the refs at the Houston game for ruling angre johnson out at the one yard line
FU david carr foir then throwing the TD pass to someone else who didn't deserve it
FU Eli Mannign for being crappy, esp. in that sick atlanta interception where the DE (maybe) got it and ran down the line to the one yard line or something
FU my FF league for making the top 4 in the playoffs instead of the top 5

Too bad I won both of my FF games. . . . . . . . .
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby joshyboy72 » Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:43 pm

FU to...no one! I won my FF game 70-37!! :-B

fine fine FU to the commentators on Fox...you guys totally spoiled Eli yesterday. Every time he completed a pass: "oh what a play!" every time he threw a pick: "oh that was a tough throw not even his brother could've made that one." or some bull like that. Eli was lousy in his debut and you know it.
joshyboy72
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby ljthockey » Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:46 pm

I won but I made the worst desicion at the last minute startin M-Rob over Driver. So F-U Marcus Robinson :-t only 7 yards? not cool at all
[b][color=red]You have just read a Ljthockey© post[/color][/b]

ljthockey
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby CC » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:19 pm

FU awwchrist, for kicking so much ass in Lucky Ladders.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby spodog » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:22 pm

FU Todd Heap for wasting one of my top draft picks all year. Get off your ass and play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spodog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerCafe SpotterWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:28 pm

Mine goes to Philly's defense, being outscored by New England. I would have thought starting Philly would have been a no brainer...

Oops.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby FlcnFan » Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:56 pm

joshyboy72 wrote:FU to...no one! I won my FF game 70-37!! :-B

fine fine FU to the commentators on Fox...you guys totally spoiled Eli yesterday. Every time he completed a pass: "oh what a play!" every time he threw a pick: "oh that was a tough throw not even his brother could've made that one." or some bull like that. Eli was lousy in his debut and you know it.

I'm glad someone else noticed that... everytime someone dropped a pass they would say that the guy needs to step up and make that catch when it was lucky they even got their hands on it. I've never seen such a blatant favortism broadcast in my life, he is a spoiled baby riding on the coattails of his father and brother...all the predraft critics were right Big Ben is a better QB than he is
"I'm trying to be positive. I'm a big fan of the Nobel Peace Prize."

Ron Artest-Indiana Pacers Forward
FlcnFan
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Bags519 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:56 pm

A Big FU to Marcus Robinson big friggin 0 points

Another to Corry Dillon for making me stay up too f'in late on Monday night, he fell 2 points short of being a spoiler to me.

But I would truely like to thank Miama they not only gave me 18 points from Chambers, they allowed Seattle to give me 10 points in the last minute of the game with a int td and one or two sacks.
Bags519
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby UNDEFEATED » Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:04 am

My team was awesome this week, surprisingly! Weekly pot winner! ;-D

But hey anytime i get the chance to throwout FU abbreviations. I take it!

FU
FU
FU
FU

Actually FU to Carr because he is supposed to be the QB thats gonna lead me to the end of the rainbow...meeee pot of gold :-D
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting