a bit of a surprise, but not completely-
- Griese has been solid since he started.
- Pittman has proven week in and week out that (when he has a good matchup) he can get a billion yards and break one off (before someone comes in to take his goal line carries). Clearly SF is a good matchup. Look for him to continue the good play since he has a VERY nice schedule from here on out.
- Muhammed isn't a stretch at all. Dude is just plain on fire, and riding the hot hands has always been a good way to win FF leagues. Steve Smith who?
- Crumpler I don't have to defend- everyone knows he's Vick's best target. 2 TDs is a great game, but not at all surprising.
- Stallworth has always been a guy to have one great game for every 3 terrible ones. Guy got lucky to pick this game though.
- Goings- haha, that's just plain lucky.
In between picks/educated guesses:
- Bills D is solid, and playing the "offense formerly known as best show on turf" in Buffalo makes an otherwise not-so-nice matchup ok. A bit of luck here.
All in all, I'm sure the guy was jumping for joy, but he did a nice job of choosing the right scrubs for the job.