This actually is pretty interesting to look at...mind you this was all autodrafted.
1. P. Manning - The dude just took him because he liked him. He never justified his pick by saying "I think Manning will have the best fantasy year of all time for a QB," so I count it as a total fluke.
2. P. Holmes - Good choice here; too bad he got hurt...luckily he had Blaylock.
3. L. Tomlinson - Good choice again...has a TD in every game but one.
4. (me) A. Green - Stunk at first, not too bad now, but he's hurt.
5. D. Culpepper - To me, it was another fluke pick. I was laughing when I saw both of the QB's off the board at this point. I guess I was wrong.
6. C. Portis - Ehh, not so much. Bad pick here as it turns out.
7. S. Alexander - Steal of the first round IMO.
8. D. McAllister - Decent value here, but he was hurt which really messed up this guy's chances.
9. E. James - Decent pick at this spot...Manning taking all his thunder though.
10. R. Moss - Pretty true to form draft past the QB's...another hurt #1 pick.
11. J. Lewis - Great value here, but another guy who had some games off...and is now hurt.
12. C. Brown - This guy must have really saw something he liked in the preseason. I'm sure he could have gotten him later, but hey, it was his choice.
13. C. Dillon - He went for 2 RB's first...since he started slow and Brown got hurt, the guy is in last.
14. F. Taylor - Another true to form pick, but he's not putting up the numbers he would like...right now this guy is in 5th place.
15. M. Harrison - Yes, this guy took Moss and Harrison...he's paying for that.
16. M. Faulk - He went way too high for my tastes. But, this guy's team is currently in second place...I really don't know how.
17. K. Barlow - As they say on another site, "BWAHAHAHAHAHA!" Thankfully for his team he drafted Walker, Vinatieri, and Roy Williams.
18. T. Holt - Not what this guy probably hoped for, but his team is doing OK since he drafted Mushin Muhammad - lucky.
19. T. Owens - Great pick here. He also took Tiki in the 4th round, but Vick and Portis are killing his chances for having an unstoppable team.
20. S. Davis - Ouch. He also drafted Steve Smith and K-Rob. Even with Culpepper, he's tied for last place.
21. (me) T. Henry - OK, I screwed up. But I really liked the guy, and he helped me get 2nd place last year. I worked some waiver magic to procure McGahee and Pittman - I am all alone in first again.
22. D. McNabb - Another decent pick; still too high for my liking. He took Heap and Staley with high picks, so he's hurting right now.
23. R. Johnson - Not bad value for where people were taking him. I figured he'd have a tough team w/ Priest also, but he took McNair next, and his #1 WR was Peter Warrick.
24. T. Gonzalez - I hate seeing Gonzo go in the late 2nd, but since this guy didn't really know what he was doing, he was gone. Note that his next pick was TB defense...But, since he has Manning, he is in the top four.
He had to make some serious waiver moves to be competitive, though.
There you go...that was our first two rounds of autodraft.