Dillon is a Donkey - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Dillon is a Donkey

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dillon is a Donkey

Postby nickjumpman » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:26 pm

Dillon is damn donkey. Just keep on handing him the ball, he can't be stopped. Ride this stud to the superbowl.

The best part about this guy is that he gets stronger as the game goes on. He punishes the other team and by the end of the game they just don't wanna tackle him. He breaks tons of tackles.

You are hearing it here first. COREY DILLON is the reason the Pats are going to win the superbowl.

The weather is going to start to get crappy and they are going to hand him the ball 30 times a game.

DILLON IS A DONKEY.
nickjumpman
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Dillon is a Donkey

Postby Sixxgunn » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:36 pm

nickjumpman wrote:Dillon is damn donkey. Just keep on handing him the ball, he can't be stopped. Ride this stud to the superbowl.

The best part about this guy is that he gets stronger as the game goes on. He punishes the other team and by the end of the game they just don't wanna tackle him. He breaks tons of tackles.

You are hearing it here first. COREY DILLON is the reason the Pats are going to win the superbowl.

The weather is going to start to get crappy and they are going to hand him the ball 30 times a game.

DILLON IS A DONKEY.

So the other Super Bowl trips were due to A.Smith and K.Faulk?That's just crazy talk.The weather gets crappy every year,without fail.They are SB champs because of Brady and defense.Dillon will help,but he is not the sole reason.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby TheRawDAWG » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:37 pm

I'm certainly glad you figured this out.....it's been quite a while since the Pats won a super bowl. Their fans will be thrilled you cracked this little mystery of why they will win the super bowl this year. Was he the reason they won 20 some odd games in a row too?
So they weren't the best...and may have ended the worst. SO WHAT!
TheRawDAWG
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby nickjumpman » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:50 pm

The team is different this year than last year. The Pats would not win the superbowl this year without Dillon. Losing Ted Washington has made the Pats very vunerable against the run. A way to counteract this weakness is to run the ball and play ball control. A new addition to the team.

Thank you for pointing out that the Pats won the superbowl 2 out of the past 3 seasons, I didnt know that. Man I feel stupid now.

Dillon is a donkey and he is the difference maker this year resulting in another Pats superbowl. They would not win this year without him.
nickjumpman
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby BrutallyHuge » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:54 pm

nickjumpman wrote:The team is different this year than last year. The Pats would not win the superbowl this year without Dillon.

Dillon is a donkey and he is the difference maker this year resulting in another Pats superbowl. They would not win this year without him.

Pats would not win the superbowl without Dillon?

Difference maker this year?

What are you smoking? They won 2 of the last 3 SBs. If they win another, I doubt any sane person would lay it on Dillon's shoulders.
Last edited by BrutallyHuge on Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby matmat » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:11 pm

are you calling dillon an ass?
How is my typing? Call 1-555-382-5968
Many posters could benefit from this.
matmat
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby tomkatt » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:31 pm

Really, I like the term horse better. Calling Dillon a donkey does make one think of ass right away. :-B
"Sometime during the Pats game last week, I decided that Tomlinson was the best overall running back of my lifetime. There's nothing he can't do: deadly receiver, tough inside runner, explosive to the outside, you name it." - ESPN's Bill Simmons
tomkatt
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby nickjumpman » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:36 pm

Yeah but Donkey sounds so much better. Horse sounds kinda stupid. Donkey sounds kinds funny/cool.

Dillon is the reason they will win another superbowl. Without him they are looking at about a 6-4 record so far.

Just look at the one game he didnt play. They got killed by the Steelers cause they couldnt run an offense.

They could not play ball control and as a result the Steelers ran all over them and dominated them.

Dillon is the key.
nickjumpman
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby fantasizing » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:47 pm

well with Dillon this year, you don't see those cheap dink and doink passes that the Pats were so famous for the last couple of years.
fantasizing
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby matmat » Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:52 pm

Alexander the Antilope
Blaylock the Bunny or Barber the Barracuda
Chatman the Cheetah
Dillon the Donkey
Easy (Omar) the Elephant
Faulk the Falcon
George the Goat