There have been a number of names going around as to who can replace Jamal next week against NE and serve as a 3rd down/3rd string back after Musa Smith's compound leg fracture.
Not having full knowledge of all of these RB's, which would be the best fit to fill in next week?
1. James Jackson, recently released from CLE
2. Stacey Mack, released by JAC
3. Jamel White, released by TB
and the two odd names i have heard:
4. Robert Smith, retired from MIN
5. Barry Sanders, retired from DET
who do you guys think would do the best job?
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."